Panhandler wear carmine 6s *Pic

Joined May 14, 2008
I just wanted to share this pic of a homeless dude wearing 6s...not sure if their authentic..soles were pretty yellow.

*mods please delete if this post is in the wrong thread.

Joined May 28, 2008
Carmines is the only jordan sho datt makes me do a triple take wheneva i see'em....

I need dese thangs in my life...

Joined Mar 21, 2005
This economy is bad, and americans financial decisions are terrible. Dude prob had a normal like just last week. Think things over before you do stuff thateffects your money. It's real out there folks.

CLICK ON MY SIG!!! (green)

Joined Dec 6, 2007
So you saw a homeless guy with jordans on and you thought NT would care because.....?

I have OG and CDP carmines, should I make a whole new thread of me wearing them then?

Joined Feb 19, 2005
why is everyone so upset about this? hella crazy that some random guy would have on legit old J's. This forum is about appreciation for shoes, not a bunchof snobs who only appreciate others that have 300+ shoes. Stop being such damn flamers and respect one another. This is one reason why I haven't posted foryears.

Remember a few years ago when someone posted a pic with a bum rolling around with a shopping cart with those OG VIII Aqua's in his cart? Same concept.Different times.

Joined Sep 18, 2008
While obviously not the case for the average panhandler. A few of them out there make far more a year then some of us do. That Naked Cowboy in NY is rich.

Joined Jan 15, 2008
Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Carmines is the only jordan sho datt makes me do a triple take wheneva i see em....

Shoe

I need these things in my life...

Joined Jan 26, 2008
Originally Posted by SiZe14OnLy

why is everyone so upset about this? hella crazy that some random guy would have on legit old J's. This forum is about appreciation for shoes, not a bunch of snobs who only appreciate others that have 300+ shoes. Stop being such damn flamers and respect one another. This is one reason why I haven't posted for years.

Remember a few years ago when someone posted a pic with a bum rolling around with a shopping cart with those OG VIII Aqua's in his cart? Same concept. Different times.
Real talk.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now