Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
If only I could have seen this thread earlier, I could have grabbed you a sz 10.5 for retail from champs

walked into footaction randomly today and dude was returning a pair. jumped on em. so happy right now.

Tax returns starting to roll through....maybe a restock will follow, I just can't do five bills for one pair tho...rephrase won't do :smh:

Eh. Not so true. Materials have a LOT to do with the identity of a shoe (for instance, a patent leather 4 ain't the same as a tumbled leather version, etc). The original point, is that, since the Cool Grey basically IS the Pantone, it's interesting how the Pantone is hyped for superior quality. That said, both are dope shoes.

Eh. Not so true. Materials have a LOT to do with the identity of a shoe (for instance, a patent leather 4 ain't the same as a tumbled leather version, etc). The original point, is that, since the Cool Grey basically IS the Pantone, it's interesting how the Pantone is hyped for superior quality. That said, both are dope shoes.

You missed the point. JB and nike swap colors all of the time on the same exact palette. Materials and all.

You missed the point. JB and nike swap colors all of the time on the same exact palette. Materials and all.

Eh. You sure I missed the point? Of course Nike swaps out colors. They're a shoe company. I think my original response was in regard to how much praise is being heaped on the Pantone's material quality (the plush upper). But, it's funny, because we had that same plush upper just a few years ago (with the Cool Grey), so is it really as big a deal as many seem to believe? I suppose, for those who never got the Cool Grey, this is uncharted territory. At the end of the day, it's all good. Doesn't really matter.

Eh. You sure I missed the point? Of course Nike swaps out colors. They're a shoe company. I think my original response was in regard to how much praise is being heaped on the Pantone's material quality (the plush upper). But, it's funny, because we had that same plush upper just a few years ago (with the Cool Grey), so is it really as big a deal as many seem to believe? I suppose, for those who never got the Cool Grey, this is uncharted territory. At the end of the day, it's all good. Doesn't really matter.

Think my grys from what 01-03 had that same upper...don't remember any 11's besides the grys that weren't mesh upper

Back
Top Bottom