• Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
IMO the pack should have been these two pairs:
I would have actually preferred the 1st pics that leaked...

Big Jumpman pairs IMO are better than any of the elephant print CWs.

**EDIT** Sorry didn't look 2 posts ahead of mine.  @Shenggg  nailed it on the head.

Last edited:
if you go to foot locker and give them the following SKU # 0535482304...you should be able to order the Pantone pack IF AVAILABLE.  Don't let the employee BS you, cause it can be done.  If you order and they can't fulfill, you'll get your refund.

Last edited:
Yeah they pretty much had everything...dang...wish some of you got sizes 
ohwell.gif

Im curious.

How so? They dont actually decide the fees, UPS will based on the paperwork CRS fills out used to calculate the value of the shoes, then price paid, weight, size of the shipment etc. Does crs do a bad job at filling out the forms used for customs?

Last edited:
caliroots declares value at their price (including VAT) so... $500 could be a solid $100 customs fee

it is a good thing, i guess, but theres no chance you dodge customs with them

Last edited:

caliroots declares value at their price (including VAT) so... $500 could be a solid $100 customs fee

it is a good thing, i guess, but theres no chance you dodge customs with them
id say about 70 bucks, i got charged 57 for 400 from END order. 

Sivas doesnt remove vat either and the guy few pages back only paid $46, think thats what he said. (Dont remember if it was UPS though)

CRs should show 399 euro, not quite $500 but close. If they include shipping in the overall value, you should be ble to have that subtracted off

Last edited:
if you go to foot locker and give them the following SKU # 0535482304...you should be able to order the Pantone pack IF AVAILABLE.  Don't let the employee BS you, cause it can be done.  If you order and they can't fulfill, you'll get your refund.

How does this work?
you said if you got into a footlocker store, what if they were sold out there?

Back
Top Bottom