Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Wow just notice my Pantone XI that I ordered from Nike is different from each other! Look like they use the LB XI carbon fiber on one side 
mean.gif

post a diff shot of the shoe.. I want to see the liner.. That's really weird if true..

Last edited:
Only other thing I can think of is if someone got a fake pair and a real pair from NDC and returned the fake pair?? Either way, seems sketch. I've never seen a factory defect THAT far off.

Make all the early pairs were just factory defects straight from Nike then :lol:

but NDC has yet to release the GOF packs other than the initial RD if im not mistaken. so if he got them he had to cop on RD like all the others

Didn't we see this same issue on a pair of 11's released this past year? I forgot if it was one of the lows or not. Might have been the wrong carbon fiber or the wrong color traction pads. 

Didn't we see this same issue on a pair of 11's released this past year? I forgot if it was one of the lows or not. Might have been the wrong carbon fiber or the wrong color traction pads. 
That was the wrong colored pods on a Snakeskin 11

i like the xx9s. unfortunately the day my packs came in i got to wavy and spilled hot sauce on my right shoe but its all good.  
thats why repel goes on every shoe as soon as I get them in. 

I did all they gave me was a 10% coupon and 2-day free ship code.The funny thing was i used a 20% coupon code for it, i ask for my 20% code back too but got denied.
yeah I had a bad flaw and they wouldnt give me more then $20 on my next purchase.... or I could return them. I tried to explain that returning means I now have lost money because of the price of the pack on the secondary market... they didnt give a ****. I argued with 3 different managers. Nothing. 

Honestly, overall the quality on this pack was really bad, almost ever pair I got had a pretty annoying flaw. 

Hm. Your argument to complaining about, but not returning, what you considered to be a flawed pair included how much youd be losing in secondary market?? :smh:

Not surprised they didnt care

thats why repel goes on every shoe as soon as I get them in. 

yeah I had a bad flaw and they wouldnt give me more then $20 on my next purchase.... or I could return them. I tried to explain that returning means I now have lost money because of the price of the pack on the secondary market... they didnt give a ****. I argued with 3 different managers. Nothing. 

Honestly, overall the quality on this pack was really bad, almost ever pair I got had a pretty annoying flaw. 

JUST RETURN IT brah!!

Homie really complaining about not being able to return the shoes cuz of the secondary market. FOH.

Hm. Your argument to complaining about, but not returning, what you considered to be a flawed pair included how much youd be losing in secondary market??
mean.gif

Not surprised they didnt care
and trust me it was a really bad flaw just not on the level of a different CF color. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom