Paranormal Activity 2

Originally Posted by Ridgemont Fly

so did Katie have a baby or something?

Spoiler [+]
zz1258e46d-550x379.jpg
i was thinking the same thing...
Spoiler [+]
i seen all the ending but one and they both definitely die in majority if not all of them

im ready for this
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

The first one wasn't so scary.

This the movie was more funny than scary. Only the last 20 minutes of the film you are actually scared. I honestly would have been more shook if I watched it at home and not the theatres. And also where did the baby and the dog come from all of a sudden? They definitely werent in the first movie. Maybe ol' girl goes on a killing spree at another house. *shrugs*

-The Juice

This the movie was more funny than scary. Only the last 20 minutes of the film you are actually scared. I honestly would have been more shook if I watched it at home and not the theatres. And also where did the baby and the dog come from all of a sudden? They definitely werent in the first movie. Maybe ol' girl goes on a killing spree at another house. *shrugs*

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Curious, did you watch it in theaters?

ya im a lil curious on this too cause me and my girl did see it in theaters and made the mistake of watching it at the very last showing coming home at like 1-2 in the morning
smh.gif
smh.gif

ya now that i think bout it and see it a couple time in my home it watever but the first time it was no joke i think the movie did it job sent people home scarred out of there minds !!!!

it really was a mind game .....

Will watch the trailer tomorrow afternoon

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

made me laugh cause i was thinking why am i watching this so late but im like fukkk it
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Curious, did you watch it in theaters?

ya im a lil curious on this too cause me and my girl did see it in theaters and made the mistake of watching it at the very last showing coming home at like 1-2 in the morning
smh.gif
smh.gif

ya now that i think bout it and see it a couple time in my home it watever but the first time it was no joke i think the movie did it job sent people home scarred out of there minds !!!!

it really was a mind game .....

Will watch the trailer tomorrow afternoon

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

made me laugh cause i was thinking why am i watching this so late but im like fukkk it
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
some of u guys are pansies.. first one wasn't scary except maybe one or two parts

The only wack thing about this movie is that its fake.. smh

laugh.gif
some of u guys are pansies.. first one wasn't scary except maybe one or two parts

The only wack thing about this movie is that its fake.. smh

Worst piece of crap horror movie ever. I'm offended they're making a part 2
smh.gif

Oh snap, a creak I'm scared
Oh snap, what's that sound. Is someone coming?
Oh snap, why is the door open, I could've sworn I closed it.
Oh snap, it's really quiet in here...so every sound becomes that much more pronounced. Kinda creates the illusion of paranormal danger.
Oh 4##$ things are moving by themselves, when they shouldn't be.
I think the dog sees something. Animals have that sixth sense. He's barking more than usual.

This movie like the first one will be all gimmicks and no substance. NOTHING HAPPENS.

smh.gif

Oh snap, it's really quiet in here...so every sound becomes that much more pronounced. Kinda creates the illusion of paranormal danger.
I think the dog sees something. Animals have that sixth sense. He's barking more than usual.

This movie like the first one will be all gimmicks and no substance. NOTHING HAPPENS.

I regret not watching the first one in theaters when it came out. Crowd atmosphere alone would have made the movie. Watching it at home did not do anything for me.

I regret not watching the first one in theaters when it came out. Crowd atmosphere alone would have made the movie. Watching it at home did not do anything for me.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

smh.gif

laugh.gif

You Mad?

Nah but really, though.  Co-sign.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

smh.gif

laugh.gif

You Mad?

Nah but really, though.  Co-sign.

Back
Top Bottom