Paranormal Activity 2

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Worst piece of crap horror movie ever. I'm offended they're making a part 2
smh.gif

Oh snap, a creak I'm scared
Oh snap, what's that sound. Is someone coming?
Oh snap, why is the door open, I could've sworn I closed it.
Oh snap, it's really quiet in here...so every sound becomes that much more pronounced. Kinda creates the illusion of paranormal danger.
Oh 4##$ things are moving by themselves, when they shouldn't be.
I think the dog sees something. Animals have that sixth sense. He's barking more than usual.

This movie like the first one will be all gimmicks and no substance. NOTHING HAPPENS.
These films along with the ones by M. Night Shamwowlalam rely heavily on the viewers to immerse themselves mentally and emotionally. If you go in acting like a hard head of course you won't be entertained.

smh.gif

Oh snap, it's really quiet in here...so every sound becomes that much more pronounced. Kinda creates the illusion of paranormal danger.
I think the dog sees something. Animals have that sixth sense. He's barking more than usual.

This movie like the first one will be all gimmicks and no substance. NOTHING HAPPENS.
These films along with the ones by M. Night Shamwowlalam rely heavily on the viewers to immerse themselves mentally and emotionally. If you go in acting like a hard head of course you won't be entertained.

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

smh.gif

Exactly. You have to allow stuff like this to be scary, same as with any other horror flick. If you go in there expecting wackness that is what you'll get.

All gimmicks no substance? That doesn't even make sense. The movie was based on acting and suspense INSTEAD of million dollar special effects and "gimmicks".

You cn't treat everthing you do/see like the bible and just look for holes or you won't ever enjoy anything.

smh.gif

Exactly. You have to allow stuff like this to be scary, same as with any other horror flick. If you go in there expecting wackness that is what you'll get.

All gimmicks no substance? That doesn't even make sense. The movie was based on acting and suspense INSTEAD of million dollar special effects and "gimmicks".

You cn't treat everthing you do/see like the bible and just look for holes or you won't ever enjoy anything.

smh.gif

Those are my fav type of horror movies, the emotionally disturbing ones. I'm a horror movie buff, and I say this movie was poorly done. It sucked, period. The characters were annoying and unlikeable. I hated that house. I felt like I was being teased the whole time. BDW Most of MNights movies are garbage with the exception of Signs and The Sixth Sense. 

smh.gif

Those are my fav type of horror movies, the emotionally disturbing ones. I'm a horror movie buff, and I say this movie was poorly done. It sucked, period. The characters were annoying and unlikeable. I hated that house. I felt like I was being teased the whole time. BDW Most of MNights movies are garbage with the exception of Signs and The Sixth Sense. 

Man I watched this on my laptop while laying in bed (the first one)....the movie itself didn't scare me, but after the fact as I turned off the light and tried to go to sleep, I was so paranoid something was about to grab my foot and drag me out of bed. Had me tucking my feet in under the sheets and #^&* 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man I watched this on my laptop while laying in bed (the first one)....the movie itself didn't scare me, but after the fact as I turned off the light and tried to go to sleep, I was so paranoid something was about to grab my foot and drag me out of bed. Had me tucking my feet in under the sheets and #^&* 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

i hate when there are innocent animals involved
laugh.gif
damn

wow my exact reaction
tired.gif
if something happens to that damn dog i swear im a be mad.

when i see a movie where they have a dog and something happens to a dog it literally fuc*s up my day.

ie
i am legend & homeward bound 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

i hate when there are innocent animals involved
laugh.gif
damn

wow my exact reaction
tired.gif
if something happens to that damn dog i swear im a be mad.

when i see a movie where they have a dog and something happens to a dog it literally fuc*s up my day.

ie
i am legend & homeward bound 
mad.gif

I always felt if you find this stuff believable or have even heard stories from people you know, or even experienced stuff like this, you'll find it a lot more scary. A lot of people go in with a "Im not gonna be scared" attitude, & it ends up working. But if you go in with an open mind, I think it becomes a lot more enjoyable.

I was a fan of the 1st one... Im not really sure how they could continue the story that well in this 2nd one, but I'll probably check for it.

I always felt if you find this stuff believable or have even heard stories from people you know, or even experienced stuff like this, you'll find it a lot more scary. A lot of people go in with a "Im not gonna be scared" attitude, & it ends up working. But if you go in with an open mind, I think it becomes a lot more enjoyable.

I was a fan of the 1st one... Im not really sure how they could continue the story that well in this 2nd one, but I'll probably check for it.

I watched the first one before it blew up on NT and everyone thought it was stupid. I enjoyed it a lot, had goosebumps watching it in theaters.

I watched the first one before it blew up on NT and everyone thought it was stupid. I enjoyed it a lot, had goosebumps watching it in theaters.

The crowd atmosphere is definitely what made the first one so enjoyable for me.

People letting out a sigh of relief when day time came, then everyone slouching down in their chair when the night scenes came. Good times.

I will definitely be watching this in theaters. Watching it at home will do the movie and yourself no justice.

People letting out a sigh of relief when day time came, then everyone slouching down in their chair when the night scenes came. Good times.

I will definitely be watching this in theaters. Watching it at home will do the movie and yourself no justice.

Well Katie did say that this has been happening to her since she was a little kid so it could of very well carried on when she "started a new life".

Well Katie did say that this has been happening to her since she was a little kid so it could of very well carried on when she "started a new life".

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

This

Back
Top Bottom