PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 3

I don't get why camera's are used to record everything and then they ignore everything that's recorded...

And as for Katie, if I were pulled up in mid air by my hair...there is NO WAY I am staying in the same house.
laugh.gif

I like creepy movies and all, but the stupidity and ignorance of the characters just makes me smh

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

nah son the one where she merks her BF then chills infront of the bed for a couple days...then walks over to her sisters house...lmao

Katie walks over to her sister's house after she "eats" the camera.
The one when she chills for 2 days after killing Micah is when she gets shot by the police.

Originally Posted by OneForceAir

And as for Katie, if I were pulled up in mid air by my hair...there is NO WAY I am staying in the same house.
laugh.gif

Wouldn't matter much. Toby follows you
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Protoman11

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

nah son the one where she merks her BF then chills infront of the bed for a couple days...then walks over to her sisters house...lmao

Katie walks over to her sister's house after she "eats" the camera.
The one when she chills for 2 days after killing Micah is when she gets shot by the police.

laugh.gif

tired.gif

Guess your right
laugh.gif
.. But how do you sleep after some stuff like that??

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i been resisting trying to read this thread...smh.

save you $$ SW & dl it....i want the cpu space back after watching this
Originally Posted by Zyzz

I lost it when the girls were putting on jewelry getting ready for a wedding and they ask who's the lucky guy and she says Toby
roll.gif

this was funny tho ....she replied before the question was even all the way out...

I lost it when the girls were putting on jewelry getting ready for a wedding and they ask who's the lucky guy and she says Toby
roll.gif

This movie didn't disappoint me, but I do wish that the trailer scenes had been included. It was wayyy too short.

These movies interest me and so does the whole paranormal idea. Partly because I was in a cemetery at night once and I was taken photos of my grandfather's grave and what appeared to be a face appeared in the photo. It made me wanna investigate more.

the movie was horrible if you are looking for a horror film! my girlfriend who is very scary was not scared one bit. Not good when a preview gets more thumbs up than the movie. Maybe if your looking for a suspense movie and you have a ton of patience...watching the whole trilogy will provide some sorta entertainment. I left the movie theater feeling like I just watched a scoody doo film!

And if they wanted a boy to be born...why interupt the sex with an earthquake? maybe they were scared the marijuana usage would effect the mothers fertility...or am I reaching? LOL.....So what...I can reach...the whole movie is a reach! lol

Protoman11 wrote:

laugh.gif

tired.gif

Guess your right
laugh.gif
.. But how do you sleep after some stuff like that??

haha NO clue how Katie managed to. Unless she was under the persuasion to go to grandma's house like Kristi was.
Originally Posted by Deedsntitles

And if they wanted a boy to be born...why interupt the sex with an earthquake? maybe they were scared the marijuana usage would effect the mothers fertility...or am I reaching? LOL.....So what...I can reach...the whole movie is a reach! lol
oh *+!#
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

only part i jumped at 

Spoiler [+]
creepywomen-o.gif
This is my favorite part. You could tell Something was gonna pop up, but nobody would expect This

Yo, am I the only one who was pissed they didn't make the sex tape? That wife had a nice, thick body.

big let down compared to the previews.

only scary scenes was the blanket, the old women popping out, and when the demon was holding the mom at the top of the stairs

funniest part was the little girl getting her hair pulled
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bigmo1002

The ending had me kinda pissed but whatever

Word

I didnt really like this movie, although it has me shook. I havent been to sleep yet and its almost noon
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I HATE horror movies

That mask in the beginning was probably the scariest part, forreal.
laugh.gif
I like the suspense when he was just running about the house in the dark, not know when something was going to come outta nowhere.

..and Lol @ My dude that said he would throw random haymakers with his eyes closed at the witches
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I agree, though. If I am up, looking for you (for some strange reason, I am still carrying the damn camera around) in a dark *%# house, I would be yelling, knocking on issh-- tossing chairs across the room. If I didn't get a response, I'm going out a window, idc.

I thought it was cool how they took Katie's picture in front of the house as a kid. Which was the same picture they used in the first 2 PAs that was burned.

i was
eek.gif
when i realized.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

I glad Monday's dead here at work so I can put all my focus on deciphering this movie
laugh.gif
  I saw this on yahoo questions and I can see where they're coming from.

Here is my two-sense on Hunter, and it may contain spoilers: When Toby was attacking Katy, Krissy was screaming, "Okay, okay I'll do it! I'll do it!" then Toby ceased the attack and disappeared. Then, the next even was them dressing up as brides, and the mother's boyfriend asked, "Whose the lucky man?" and Krissy said, "Toby is."

Toby is only around because he is waiting for the first-born son. At the end of the third movie, the grandmother says, "Let's go get ready," and Krissy says, "Come on, Toby!"
hmmmmmm
eek.gif

And look what I just found
Spoiler [+]

peep what's spelled backwards
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Interesting. Also I don't why the other drawings didn't make the final cut of the movie.

Back
Top Bottom