Paranormal Discussion

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

ever wonder why the moon doesn't rotate on its axis? cause it is an artificial satellite.
indifferent.gif

The moon DOES rotate on its axis.

The rate of the moon's rotation is equal to the moon's rate of revolution around the earth, therefore we see the same side of the moon at all times.

Thanks gumbottom, After a while of internet researching im still no clearer
ohwell.gif

Rhino, I watched a documentary yesterday, which stated that the Egyptians who supposedly "Built" the Great Pyramid, Had 3 tools and the wheel was notone. To transport rocks, they supposedly used trees, which they imported (25 million
indifferent.gif
, Yeah right, It would require a bigger shipping system than Egypt hasever seen) as the only trees in egypt were used for food, and could not be chopped down. However, Evidence on the Pyramids and Sphinx, show water weatheringand eroding at the bottom, and the only time water has ever been in this area was around 8,500 BC, suggesting a complete other theory, The Egyptians did not build the Pyramids.

Other evidence which backs up this theaory, wich I allso saw in a different documentary, the Egyptians kept records ofEVERYTHING, They recorded every birth, every con struction, every death, habbits, culture, litereally EVERYTHING. Yet, no record were ever kept of the Pyramids construction, or anyone ever building them. Why is this?

Ill post up some stuff on the Loch Ness Monster in a while, Allso, some new 2012 facts I went into.
pimp.gif

I'm not too sure what people mean about this 2012 business. Could someone elaborate on this and explain what's supposed to happen at this time?

Originally Posted by Kayway8

^Thank you. I've been stating this since the first Second page.
I didn't know what you meant because you said 1000, Still, whatever time it is interesting.

on_line.gif
bballplaya2690, The Mayan Calendar, wich is a calendar that dates back thousands ofyears, predicts futuristic events, accurately. It ends on 2012, Not telling us how the world ends, but simply ending, December 21 2012. Many other ancientoracles, and relegions all predict that 2012, is the end of the world. All predict we will have many attacks, and signs, Katrina, 9/11 etc, and then in 2012,we are done.

YouTube it, I wont go into detail right now.

you know what I was never sure of? things that give dates like the Mayan give the date Dec. 21, 2012 but who is that date relative to? Because differentplaces in the world are in different times, like would it go down in new york at one time then in chicago at another time? not a conspiracy or anything justsomething that i've always been curious about

I really like knowing about this stuff. Mainly because I am obsessed with RPG post-apocolyptic type video games. Lol, I have been playing them since I was like4 with Final Fantasy and stuff. I would really like to live in a world like Xenogears, or Star Ocean.. or have a lifestyle like Star Wars I guess, for thosewho aren't familiar with former stated.

Anyway, I do have a question... can anyone post the info where the Mayan Calendar predicted Jesus and Katrina and 9/11 that you guys are saying it does? Ithink that's pretty big and slightly hard to ignore. I am really hoping something will happen 2012, but in a positive light. Stuff like lifting veils soAliens can visit may seem kind of radical, but whatever happens, I just hope things are answered. Lol, if aliens were to come, I'd hope they'd help usout with info... and maybe we'd be able to create an intergallactic highway or something to go to other planets and galaxies. Our minds would be open tomore things, and we'd have new found technology. But yeah, I can only dream for something like this to happen. I don't want Religion to be totallydispelled. I want there to be a God that is still the creator of all... and maybe other galaxies would have their own books of a great creator or something.

laugh.gif
Don't blame me for being on some type of drug, I just have a massive imagination lol.

Originally Posted by bballplaya2690

you know what I was never sure of? things that give dates like the Mayan give the date Dec. 21, 2012 but who is that date relative to? Because different places in the world are in different times, like would it go down in new york at one time then in chicago at another time? not a conspiracy or anything just something that i've always been curious about
Thats a good point..I guess cause you all are in America, Im going to get the %%%$ around 8 hours after you. However, alot of these 2012conspiricys are based on a meteor hitting the earth. 7/8 of the earth is water, so If the meteror hits the water, a huge tidal wave would be created, engulfingthe closest areas to it, spreading out and covering the earth eventually I would think. However, there still 1/8 of the Earth that is solid ground, and if themeteor hits that, It would crush everything, and create a huge dust cloud for hundreds of days, I would think. The dust would block the Sun, the Earth wouldeffectively, die.

Then again, 2012 doomsyday etc is based on relegion. I am not a relegious man as such, I dont pray etc and generally dont beleive the typical beleifs of anyrelegion. However, 2012 in some places is said to be the day God has enough, and destroys the earth with a Holocaust. So, if God is the one who will end theEarth, Im sure time-zones are not something that really applies to him/her/it.

All the above are my beleifs, and are not facts so think what you want really.

No bull, when I was about 8-9 my sister and I saw alien looking creatures dancing in our front yard. It was about four of them, and it was about midnight inthe summer time. And I'm sure it wasn't a dream because 'til this day, we still talk about that.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

No bull, when I was about 8-9 my sister and I saw alien looking creatures dancing in our front yard. It was about four of them, and it was about midnight in the summer time. And I'm sure it wasn't a dream because 'til this day, we still talk about that.
pics?

Originally Posted by RobAF1

you know what I was never sure of? things that give dates like the Mayan give the date Dec. 21, 2012 but who is that date relative to? Because different places in the world are in different times, like would it go down in new york at one time then in chicago at another time? not a conspiracy or anything just something that i've always been curious about
Thats a good point..I guess cause you all are in America, Im going to get the %%%$ around 8 hours after you. However, alot of these 2012 conspiricys are based on a meteor hitting the earth. 7/8 of the earth is water, so If the meteror hits the water, a huge tidal wave would be created, engulfing the closest areas to it, spreading out and covering the earth eventually I would think. However, there still 1/8 of the Earth that is solid ground, and if the meteor hits that, It would crush everything, and create a huge dust cloud for hundreds of days, I would think. The dust would block the Sun, the Earth would effectively, die.

Then again, 2012 doomsyday etc is based on relegion. I am not a relegious man as such, I dont pray etc and generally dont beleive the typical beleifs of any relegion. However, 2012 in some places is said to be the day God has enough, and destroys the earth with a Holocaust. So, if God is the one who will end the Earth, Im sure time-zones are not something that really applies to him/her/it.

laugh.gif
Sorry, but I dunno bout that because after the GreatFlood, you know with Noah and all... God said he would never do such a thing again. But I don't know what doctrines or whatever they are looking at. Howthey just gon say on this day, he's had enough? Like, why waste time to get to that point of no return? Dumb. Truthfully, no one knows what is going tohappen. All these theories of destruction and all make me feel that one person will have to save the world from Son'n itself. Lol, It may just end upbeing another day like today.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Thats a good point..I guess cause you all are in America, Im going to get the %%%$ around 8 hours after you. However, alot of these 2012 conspiricys are based on a meteor hitting the earth. 7/8 of the earth is water, so If the meteror hits the water, a huge tidal wave would be created, engulfing the closest areas to it, spreading out and covering the earth eventually I would think. However, there still 1/8 of the Earth that is solid ground, and if the meteor hits that, It would crush everything, and create a huge dust cloud for hundreds of days, I would think. The dust would block the Sun, the Earth would effectively, die.

Then again, 2012 doomsyday etc is based on relegion. I am not a relegious man as such, I dont pray etc and generally dont beleive the typical beleifs of any relegion. However, 2012 in some places is said to be the day God has enough, and destroys the earth with a Holocaust. So, if God is the one who will end the Earth, Im sure time-zones are not something that really applies to him/her/it.

laugh.gif
Sorry, but I dunno bout that because after the Great Flood, you know with Noah and all... God said he would never do such a thing again. But I don't know what doctrines or whatever they are looking at. How they just gon say on this day, he's had enough? Like, why waste time to get to that point of no return? Dumb. Truthfully, no one knows what is going to happen. All these theories of destruction and all make me feel that one person will have to save the world from Son'n itself. Lol, It may just end up being another day like today.
No one knows what is going to happen, your right. Its 50/50, which means it could be a normal day, or billions of people will die. I suppose youcould say that might happen tomorow, we just dont know. But I like to think, that when so many people predict it, so many people who have predicted correctlybefore, say something is going to happen, I like to think it might.

the Egyptians kept records of EVERYTHING, They recorded every birth, every con struction, every death, habbits, culture, litereally EVERYTHING. Yet, no record were ever kept of the Pyramids construction, or anyone ever building them. Why is this?

This is why I believe the Egyptians did not build them. They wrote down every little detail in their lives but they did not feel like writing about the biggestconstruction project EVER?

Egyptians built the pyramids.

If Bigfoot was real, we would've seen him again or found his dead carcus by now.

I don't know anything about the 2012 scenario.

Aliens are most likely real. The universe is far too big to have just one planet that sustains life.

Originally Posted by cbpresent

Egyptians built the pyramids.

If Bigfoot was real, we would've seen him again or found his dead carcus by now.

I don't know anything about the 2012 scenario.

Aliens are most likely real. The universe is far too big to have just one planet that sustains life.
De Loy's Ape
nerd.gif

drfrancois.jpg

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

the Egyptians kept records of EVERYTHING, They recorded every birth, every con struction, every death, habbits, culture, litereally EVERYTHING. Yet, no record were ever kept of the Pyramids construction, or anyone ever building them. Why is this?

This is why I believe the Egyptians did not build them. They wrote down every little detail in their lives but they did not feel like writing about the biggest construction project EVER?
This argument goes both ways: If aliens did indeed build the Pyramids, why didn't the Egyptians write about this incident? Surely, they wouldhave been captivated by extraterrestrial creatures.

you guys should look into this book: it's available for free on their website in PDF format if you do a search for "The Ra Material" on google

book01.jpg

Originally Posted by dgk3188

you guys should look into this book: it's available for free on their website in PDF format if you do a search for "The Ra Material" on google

book01.jpg
David wilcock ??

Back
Top Bottom