Paranormal Discussion

Originally Posted by cbpresent

Aliens are most likely real. The universe is far too big to have just one planet that sustains life.
I think that there is a very good chance that there is life on other planets. What I don't think is that life from other planets is coming toearth, turning cows inside out, messing with fat redneck chicks, and flying around South America. Plus if they are coming to earth they would have to mostlikely be in our star system, or have technology to go the speed of light or faster.

Originally Posted by TaquitoLOVER91

Originally Posted by TrippinonNikes

2012 is looking like the truth...

agreed
tired.gif
Who knows... maybe we'll leave for another planet and get picked up by a giant ship of adv human-like people lol

Originally Posted by cbpresent

Egyptians built the pyramids.

If Bigfoot was real, we would've seen him again or found his dead carcus by now.

I don't know anything about the 2012 scenario.
Aliens are most likely real. The universe is far too big to have just one planet that sustains life.
indifferent.gif

Who are you to come and start stating stuff, with no evidence.

Originally Posted by atlballa15

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by RobAF1

the Egyptians kept records of EVERYTHING, They recorded every birth, every con struction, every death, habbits, culture, litereally EVERYTHING. Yet, no record were ever kept of the Pyramids construction, or anyone ever building them. Why is this?

This is why I believe the Egyptians did not build them. They wrote down every little detail in their lives but they did not feel like writing about the biggest construction project EVER?
This argument goes both ways: If aliens did indeed build the Pyramids, why didn't the Egyptians write about this incident? Surely, they would have been captivated by extraterrestrial creatures.
Well said, And they did. If you do a little research, Egyptians talk alot about "Gods" coming down from the skys and helping them, andcultivating them. Its allso in there hieroglyphics:

Whats is with the babys heads? Why are the elders wearing those long hats? To fit there heads in? Why are there eyes slanted. Most Alien sightings clame tohave seen the aliens with bigger heads, and slanted eyes. Look at the eyes of those people, And then look at normal hieroglyphics of normal people. Aliens?

..Untill they died?

Originally Posted by atlballa15

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

the Egyptians kept records of EVERYTHING, They recorded every birth, every con struction, every death, habbits, culture, litereally EVERYTHING. Yet, no record were ever kept of the Pyramids construction, or anyone ever building them. Why is this?

This is why I believe the Egyptians did not build them. They wrote down every little detail in their lives but they did not feel like writing about the biggest construction project EVER?
This argument goes both ways: If aliens did indeed build the Pyramids, why didn't the Egyptians write about this incident? Surely, they would have been captivated by extraterrestrial creatures.
Well said, And they did. If you do a little research, Egyptians talk alot about "Gods" coming down from the skys and helping them, and cultivating them. Its allso in there hieroglyphics:

Whats is with the babys heads? Why are the elders wearing those long hats? To fit there heads in? Why are there eyes slanted. Most Alien sightings clame to have seen the aliens with bigger heads, and slanted eyes. Look at the eyes of those people, And then look at normal hieroglyphics of normal people. Aliens?

..Untill they died?

This is freaky. I just always remember what my 7th grade teacher said "If there is life on other planets lets just hope they treat us better than we treatanimals."
She spoke the truth on that topic and these pics are crazy.

Experts recently concluded that the Sphinx was constructed no more recently than 7,000 to 5,000 years ago. They also state that the Egyptians were descendantsof a previous civilization that constructed both the Pyramids and Sphinx, which were created as a "Hall of Records." Most researchers have said thatthe library is beneath the paws of the Sphinx. They used ground-breaking radars in the 1990's and found that a chamber does exist but authorities won'tallow anybody to look into it.

It's been documented that during Julius Caesar's war with Egypt, he burned thousands and thousands of volumes relating to Egyptian (and possiblypre-Egyptian) history. He then went to spend a night in one of the Pyramids but something happened. In the middle of the night he came running out in a deepsweat. He told one of his closes commanders what happened and told that person never to mention it to anyone.

Originally Posted by Grand 0ld Party

the moon does spin, it just takes 28 days to rotate

AddictedToFreshKicks wrote:
Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

ever wonder why the moon doesn't rotate on its axis? cause it is an artificial satellite.
indifferent.gif

The moon DOES rotate on its axis.

The rate of the moon's rotation is equal to the moon's rate of revolution around the earth, therefore we see the same side of the moon at all times.

i should have expected the classic text book (not thinking out of the box) answer.

so let me get this right, the moon is in some libration orbit around earth and because the moon spins so slow, the people of earth can never see its farside..........................wow!!!!
it all makes sense now. so in layman's terms its saying the moon's DARK SIDE is only visible during two times. one, is at night when the earth hasblocked out any sun to the moon's surface, or two, during the day when the earth loses visibility of the moon in its blue sky.

funny, a few people come in here and give interesting theories to a subject, and others come in, shoot it down or give text book answers and don't explain.i've already talked about disinformation being put out to simply explain unknown things seen in our sky. i just refuse to believe man has all the answersof the universe seeing as though we are such a young species.

If I told you guys that I was a spirit and only YOU can see my posts and in the 'real' world I do not exist.... would you believe me?

Think about it.

Originally Posted by stateofsingularity

Ya'll really want something to bake your noodle, Google "black eyed kids" or "BEK"

Guaranteed to give you chills

wow

Ya'll really want something to bake your noodle, Google "black eyed kids" or "BEK"

*Does google search.

*Shudders*
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TaquitoLOVER91

Originally Posted by TrippinonNikes

2012 is looking like the truth...

agreed
tired.gif

Maybe 2012 is the real Y2K
eek.gif
or the real 9/13/88 or September 15, 1829 or1844 October 22 this hasall been done before and to the person saying 2012 is religious is dumb why would God give u a date to get your stuff together that defeats the whole purposeof faith
laugh.gif

but real talk the reason the Mayan Calendar stops on 12/21/2012 is because thats where it stopped when they were "surprised" by the ambush of theSpaniards who destroyed them

But shame on them for not having a calendar that went on forever
nerd.gif

I was expecting more from the BEK. It just sounds like a bad short story to me. The kids asked for a ride. The guy said no. He started to feel paralyzed. Thenhe snapped out of it and drove off?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

*Does google search.

*Shudders*
ohwell.gif

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0806/bek.html The internet has made it so that it is much easier tostay up to date with paranormal events. Sadly, it has also made it easier for people to spread many false claims and hoaxes. Because of this, it is difficultto tell when someone is contributing to a lie that has already fooled many readers or if the account is truthful. One such phenomena is the growing number ofstories regarding so-called Black Eyed Kids. The stories certainly reek of an almost mythological stench, but there are so many similar accounts that it ishard to look past. The events have been quietly gaining momentum in forums and paranormal websites, so quiet that many people are still not familiar with them.The Black Eyed Kids reports are scattered around the internet and chances are that a great deal of them are fabrications derived from the first reportedaccounts. But if the Black Eyed Kids (BEKs) are real, then they certainly deserve a great deal of attention. And for those that are not familiar with thephenomena, a profile might be handy in order to get familiar with the subject.

i believe in aliens because my dad does. I'm one of those cats. my dad has never lied to me over something so significant. he says that he saw a UFO inTexas like 20 or more years ago.

I think 99% of what's in this thread is gah-bij

but...i still remember when i was about 10 in my uncle's big !!% backyard. It's surrounded by huge trees, and i just saw a blue flash go by. It wasabout 2 feet in diameter.

And I've had what I believe to be an encounter with spirits one time.

and here's my ghost story taken from another thread that i wrote a few months back

I was down in mount misery in Long Island (http://www.lioddities.com/ghost/Misery.htm a crappydescription that doesn't have the full story of what makes it "haunted") with a friend, my brother, and my cousin.

It was like my 4th or 5th time being down there, and i'd never experienced anything ghost-related. But even when you don't, just wandering around theplace scares the *@%% out of you. There is an entrance to the woods where the road ends, and we saw these 2 girls there who were obsessed with ghosts (but theywere too scared to actually go into the woods image.)

They told us two important things about ghosts/spirits. One is that when you walk through a ghost, there is a big drop in temperature. The next thing they toldus is that when you feel the drop in temperature, you should try to snap a picture over your shoulder, and you might be able to see something.

It's the middle of the summer, so even though it's like 3 a.m. its like 60-70 degrees out. As we walk through a path in the woods, the temperaturestarts dropping. We find a huge field in the woods and walk through it. The temperature goes down to the point that we can see our breath. Then we find outthat we're standing above a freakin cemetery where people from the insane asylum that were experimented on were buried in. I'm not a person who'sreally big with ghost encounters, but that weird chick in the car told us that when the temperature drops, you're walking through/around spirits.

This is the really sick part. My brother tries to snap a picture with his phone since that's what the girl told us to do when it gets cold. Instead oftaking a pic, all that comes up is a scrambled image and says "Picture Capture Failure." We're all bugging out, and he tries again. Same thinghappens. This was the first, and last time that his phone had ever done that.

everything is crazy period. The thing i want to know most is about the pyramids and if Big Foot exists. I have made a few threads about big foot but nothingserious because everyone thinks its a joke. But seriously before i die i wanna know if its real and actually see one, blows my mind that we have all thesepictures, footage, and eye witness encounters but we cant even actually see/find one.

Screw Aliens im a catholic so i mean IMO god created life, but you never know maybe he did it on other planets too? not going against the bible but maybe itssomething that was obviously never mentioned in the bible because no one on earth knew about it since god is the one who created everything and no one can talkto him. So its something to think about, if your a god believer or not.

Back
Top Bottom