Parcells Talking to Dolphins

Not trying to own the other thread but it is reported Parcells turned down the ATL offer and is in current talks with MIA ... someone said TUNA pictureshimself in a speedo on south beach
nerd.gif

hope he comes to Miami. We need somebody with some sort of idea with what their doing with this team.

honestly ... who wouldnt want an executive football job with the miami dolphins? no matter how bad you do you wont be as bad as the current crew and on top ofthat you lounge and look at palm trees ... parcells would be wise to remove his privates from keys mouth and get back into the game in some form especially inMIA

I hope this means Cam Cameron is getting the ax because I know a team who could use a good OC....

I'm a big dolphins fan :0, but i wouldnt want a gm job with wayne huzigena. The guy is a terrible owner now before u guys get on my case hear me out first.Tell me how rick speilman had terrible drafts when he was the dolphins gm, and now he has a new owner in minnasota and look at his first draft with them. Hedrafted the rookie of the year in adrian peterson and he also drafted sidney rice who is a good wr. So i think wayne dosent really care about the football partof being the miami dolphins owner. He cares more about the money aspect.

Nothing can help them right now and thats what matters...No mercy on the dolphins this weekend
laugh.gif

....Says the Raider fan.

I hope he brings a change at GM for the better. Everything else should fall into place.

he's gonna leave yall in 2-3 years to coach/gm the Bills. He's trying to hit up every team in the AFC East and he's trying to spur every team inthe NFC South. Flirted with the Bucs and now Falcons lol

You just hired a new coach last year and gave him a pathetic roster to deal with

I hate when teams do this, give Cam a chance

Originally Posted by vincec15

I'm a big dolphins fan :0, but i wouldnt want a gm job with wayne huzigena. The guy is a terrible owner now before u guys get on my case hear me out first. Tell me how rick speilman had terrible drafts when he was the dolphins gm, and now he has a new owner in minnasota and look at his first draft with them. He drafted the rookie of the year in adrian peterson and he also drafted sidney rice who is a good wr. So i think wayne dosent really care about the football part of being the miami dolphins owner. He cares more about the money aspect.
Speilman's first draft with Minnesota was easy, they needed a RB and Peterson was still there with the 7th pick, pretty much a no-brainer; Rice ismediocre at best. I also just read on foxsports that Parcells signed a 4 year deal with the Dolphins, and it's the smartest thing Huizenga has done sincebuying the team. Things are finally starting to look a lot better in south beach
smile.gif

No guarantee that he can do anything worth a damn, but I hope it works out. At least he'll bring in some guys with some toughness. I know one thing, fromeverything you hear, I would rather he be the GM at this point then the coach. I know he was a great coach, but his last few years in Dallas, all they did wascomplain about his style and I don't want that in Miami. I always thought Jimmy would have been a great GM, and let someone else do all the play callingon Sundays. We'll see if Bill can too.

Originally Posted by vincec15

I'm a big dolphins fan :0, but i wouldnt want a gm job with wayne huzigena. The guy is a terrible owner now before u guys get on my case hear me out first. Tell me how rick speilman had terrible drafts when he was the dolphins gm, and now he has a new owner in minnasota and look at his first draft with them. He drafted the rookie of the year in adrian peterson and he also drafted sidney rice who is a good wr. So i think wayne dosent really care about the football part of being the miami dolphins owner. He cares more about the money aspect.

He never had any picks, becuase like a ****** he traded them all for the likes of A.J Feeley and Lamar Gordon.

Ha, Speilman fell assbackwards into Peterson. Best player on the board, anyone could've made that call. He along with the Wannstache are the reason theDolphins are still in the hole they're in today. Zero draft picks on the Team left from ther tenure...ZERO!

Huizenga is by no means a bad owner. Not to the Dolphins atleast he hasn't been. Compleltly false notion. He whips open the check book for anything at thegood of the Dolphins. Just hasn't worked out.
Like the Parcells hire. Dolphins finally have an actual football person in the front office now. BryanWiedmeir? Naw.

^^You're wrong about Peterson being an obvious pick. With their QB issues and the fact that they alreasddy had a good RB in Chester Taylor, a lot of peopleoriginally felt they should have chosen Quinn who was top 5 projected. IMO that IS who theb Dolphins should have picked though.

But that wwas defenitley a smart pick for the Vikings.

Na. It was known that off-season that the Vikings were going to give Tavaris Jackson a shot. You don't draft a quarterback with a high round pick inconseutive years unless the year prior was a total complete flop from the jump (Jackson was a high 2nd round pick).

This year will be diffrent though as the Jackson hasn't been entirely too impresive.

Back
Top Bottom