PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

Help
smile.gif

Edit: I think I got it on my own but not sure

Last edited:
At the first listen I would have to agree.

Just finished and option has it right now. Liked sex on the beach as well. Recognize stands out but could be cause it's been sitting with me for the past week or so. His overall artistry has def gotten better. Still too soon to tell how it compares to the first mixtape

Her Way seems sped up from the original release. Just random thought. The quality that I have is 256, is that what yall have too?

Last edited:
PND makes me excited for music again. I don't know why, but he's someone i can get really excited to root for. Maybe because he's clearly an underdog and super random.

This album is f**king fire. I can't really say if its better or worst than the first one because its different, and TBH i'm not really worried if its better or worst. What I can say is he picked up where he left off on PND1, except everything is turned up. Better song writing, better hooks, better melodies and beat progression. A little less "turn up" music and much more smooth and sexy music.

stand out tracks IMO

East Liberty, Grown Woman, FWU, & Options.

Just like his first album I expect the songs I left off to be my favorite after I out play the ones I just listed. This guys musical has this strange ability to grow on you and slowly become your favorite. Over my course with PND 1 literally every song was my favorite at some point. I expect this album to be the same....

don't be stingy and show my man some love on that itunes...8 bucks isn't setting anyone back.

Her Way seems sped up from the original release. Just random thought. The quality that I have is 256, is that what yall have too?
Yeah, I have 256 as well.

Favorite tracks so far (in order): Recognize, FWU, Her Way, East Liberty, Sex On The Beach, Belong To The City, and Muse.

Last edited:
Bad ******* from Oakland.... 

Bout to let this spin about 100 more times over the weekend before I go jumping to any conclusions. What's heard can not be unheard though **** is fire. 
pimp.gif

its ok, i enjoyed his first tape more on the first listen

Will give it a chance to grow on me​

I see everyone trying to compare tapes. I haven't even thought about that.

They give me 2 different vibes. I love this joint :pimp:

Belong to the city and thirsty :pimp:

got this all ready to listen to for when i get home from work :pimp:

liking the good things im hearing about it so far.

Back
Top Bottom