PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

Wasn't a fan of High Hopes off the first rip but it's been flowing afterwards 

Nobody  
pimp.gif

I'm in the middle off first listen.

A couple of these records I'm a big fan of, and a few of these records i'm not a fan of at all, and are boring, cringeworthy songwriting, a bad vocal, overproduced, and unnecessarily spacious.

I prefer PND2 off of first listen. Going on my 2nd listen right now.

Last edited:
Man I ran it back high.

This **** is a new style of RNB.

Honestly what other project by ANY artist sounds like this?? whole whole new sound

I haven't listened to any Tory Lanez really...

What tapes/albums should I check out from that cat?
Chixtape 2 and Chixtape 3 are dope.

The New Toronto Tape is dope.

Cruel Intentions

Lost Cause is a dope tape from Tory.

And Some loosey's like Tim Duncan, Talk On Road, His Uber Everywhere, and his Controlla.

I'm going to agree with Flesh Prince on that. Still gotta hear the full album from Tory though, but so far it sounds like that may end up being the case lol

This album sounds like what would be left over if you gave all your best tracks to Drake. I can't take how repetitive some of the lyrics are in some of the tracks. Just seems like the overall tempo of the album is too slow.

Like I know it's RnB but damn at least one up tempo track like Work or something like that? None of the production really stands out to me, nor has it shown any musical growth from PND. I'm a huge PND fan and this album was a let down tbh. One of the very few tracks I liked was Joy because it had a totally different vibe than the rest of the tracks and some live instrumentation. Would've liked more tracks with less rolling snares/hi hats/repetitive. Very disappointed with the production.

He needs to get some of them bangers back from Drake ASAP :lol:

Last edited:
First time listening to a full PND album. Two things I thought about instantly

1. If anybody believed he didn't write for Drake before..

2. Half the time I don't even know wtf he's saying :lol: mumbling Marvin over here

Back
Top Bottom