Passing THAT CLASS Appreciation

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Passing? You guys for real? For me, just passing isn't enough. Anything less than a 85%-90% feels like a failure to me.

no one likes an overachiever

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Passing? You guys for real? For me, just passing isn't enough. Anything less than a 85%-90% feels like a failure to me.

Just because I set my goals higher...

Originally Posted by starbury03

just got most of my semester grades and i got that "i'm the best maneeeee i diiiiiiid it" going on right now
pimp.gif
[Trey Songz] YUUUUUP! [Trey Songz]
Got the majority of my grades last week, As, was feeling
smokin.gif
The class I was most worried about (Bus Calc) instructor lagged putting the grade up, had me like
embarassed.gif
this whole past weekend..
Kept checking our WebAdvisor site like every 3 hours, still wasn't up yet
smh.gif
Instructor finally posted up my passing grade ensuring I'd never have to take Math again got me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yup, hopefully my professor accept my late script for screenwritting class. Let say my laptop +#@$ up the celtex program that the format mess up the entirething.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by jermz101

Intermediate Algebra and Trig, passed with like a 71 just enough so it would count when I transfered

pimp.gif
i gloat over that C- to this day
Pardon my bragging, but Intermediate Algebra was just a breeze when I took it in HS. It was just all dividing, multiplying, knowing and plugging in variables, using the proper formulas, and using the FOIL Method.

Trig, was obviously harder but I still strongly passed with a B.

nope it wasnt as simple as your thinking. intermediate algebra and trig was one class not two. It was super difficult

I gotta go take Calculus this fall semester, I opted the 3 times a week for 55minutes instead of 2 times a week for 80 minutes. Unfortunately I got anotherMath Class also. I have been avoiding Calc forever and still don't see the purpose of it.

But this past semester was Moral Choices I got an 3.6 in it but this required 10x the work I've had to do in college. The subjects are easy but thereadings are dreadful. Immanuel Kant FTL

Formal Logic I was so hard but I got a B after leaving some of the final blank

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Just because I set my goals higher...
What school do you got to? Im just wonderin.

Back
Top Bottom