PAT ROBERTSON: DEVIL TO BLAME FOR HAITI'S PROBLEMS

antonlavey

Banned
SAY WORD?

indifferent.gif

I was JUST about to post this

smh.gif
I really want to see how christians will reconcile these statements

As a Christian man, he DOESNT speak 4 me... complete IGNORANCE and its not the first time on his behalf... May God bless Mr. Pat Robertson, and deal with himaccordingly

He's wrong. I think we all know who really did it.

Spoiler [+]
qrylc2.jpg

Originally Posted by SneakerHead1988

As a Christian man, he DOESNT speak 4 me... complete IGNORANCE and its not the first time on his behalf... May God bless Mr. Pat Robertson, and deal with him accordingly

why should God bless this idiot, and kill innocent people in Haiti @!*# Pat Robertson!

Weren't they tryna say something similar about New Orleans? So everywhere there is a natural disaster is God forsaking his people and theDevil going to work. I don't even know what to say at this point that I haven't already said.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Cz7

SneakerHead1988 wrote:

As a Christian man, he DOESNT speak 4 me... complete IGNORANCE and its not the first time on his behalf... May God bless Mr. Pat Robertson, and deal with him
accordingly

why should God bless this idiot, and kill innocent people in Haiti @!*# Pat Robertson!

I agree with you Cz7, %@!* Pat Robertson

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Weren't they tryna say something similar about New Orleans? So everywhere there is a natural disaster is God forsaking his people and the Devil going to work. I don't even know what to say at this point that I haven't already said.
smh.gif

according to this http://gawker.com/5447408...-devil-for-their-freedomhe said "After Katrina, Robertson consulted his soothsaying cross and determined that God killed 1,000 or so poor black people because they got too manyabortions: "Have we found we are unable somehow to defend ourselves against some of the attacks that are coming against us, either by terrorists or now bynatural disaster? Could they be connected in some way?" He went on to hope that the confirmation of John Roberts as chief justice to the Supreme Courtcould forestall further carnage."
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by J23Diego

Originally Posted by Cz7

SneakerHead1988 wrote:

As a Christian man, he DOESNT speak 4 me... complete IGNORANCE and its not the first time on his behalf... May God bless Mr. Pat Robertson, and deal with him
accordingly

Oh trust me, I'm with U guys! lol... but at the same time, God will deal with that man

As a Christian man, he DOESNT speak 4 me... complete IGNORANCE and its not the first time on his behalf... May God bless Mr. Pat Robertson, and deal with him accordingly

this.

dude keeps saying the dumbest sheet
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Weren't they tryna say something similar about New Orleans? So everywhere there is a natural disaster is God forsaking his people and the Devil going to work. I don't even know what to say at this point that I haven't already said.
smh.gif

Same with the tsunami in 2004 - because of pedophiles in Thailand.

These people are crazy - they're just making stuff up and giving themselves a bad name. They can't provide any evidence for that (and really is anycountry actually good - or anyone for that matter).

In fact, the bible (which I'd imagine they're pretending they're reading from) clearly says that things like that won't happen - Goddoesn't judge the world and punish it physically because of the actions of people.

Originally Posted by J23Diego

Originally Posted by Cz7

SneakerHead1988 wrote:

accordingly

Oh trust me, I'm with U guys! lol... but at the same time, God will deal with that man

I think we should deal with that man. Why is he still on the air? Only under the auspice of religion would this guy have a platform to spew hisinsidious assaults on humanity.
smh.gif

nah i am laughing cuz this is the most redic isssh ive ever heard in my life..my cousin cant find his friends n fam and the best thing he can say is that mypeople made a pact to serve satan..get the hell outta here wit that....i hope he gets taken off air

Originally Posted by Cz7

SneakerHead1988 wrote:

J23Diego wrote:

Cz7 wrote:

SneakerHead1988 wrote:

As a Christian man, he DOESNT speak 4 me... complete IGNORANCE and its not the first time on his behalf... May God bless Mr. Pat Robertson, and deal
with him

accordingly

I think we should deal with that man. Why is he still on the air? Only under the auspice of religion would this guy have a platform to spew his
insidious assaults on humanity.
smh.gif

Yea someone should get him fired, like the other racist +!+*$% Lou Dobbs.

i remember my preacher at my church back home was talking about haiti a couple years ago....he visited and was talking about the vodoo +%@%....it was kindafunny
laugh.gif

Exactly. I'm a Christian and many know that Pat Robertson says some bogus things. My husband's family is Haitian so I don'tappreciate his comments. Matthew 5:45 is true.

tired.gif
Dude is an idiot that speaks for himself. Now's the time to offersupport and prayer for Haiti not pointing blame that he has no authority to do.

Back
Top Bottom