Patent leather TB III's???

These had better stay as samples cos i swear i am done with JB for good if they slap patent on these

JUST GIVE US THE F*&"£ING SHOES AS THEY ARE MEANT TO BE

Goddamit is it that hard

i cant say i hate it without pics but it sounds bad. who knows maybe it wont be as bad?
i was really looking forward to these. it would be anti-climatic if they are patent.

Solejordan-First of all, I appreciate all the info you've dropped lately. But, you used the words complainers and crybabies to describe those who areimmediately unhappy with the latest "rumors"
of PL. on this shoe. Some of us, I think especially the older heads like myself, really couldn't care less about seeing the photos before judgement if theyare indeed patent. To each his own, but I want patent on my XI's
and my XVI's only. IMO they murdered the VI last year and now they're doing the same to the III. But, people bought up the Oly VI's and I'msure they'll do the same with these, so I guess JB wins.

I really hope they dont use PL, tumbled leather was one of the driving designs of the AJ III and it looks much nicer. I was looking forward to this release,but probably won't even buy if they do go through with it.

Originally Posted by c4

Solejordan-First of all, I appreciate all the info you've dropped lately. But, you used the words complainers and crybabies to describe those who are immediately unhappy with the latest "rumors"
of PL. on this shoe. Some of us, I think especially the older heads like myself, really couldn't care less about seeing the photos before judgement if they are indeed patent. To each his own, but I want patent on my XI's
and my XVI's only. IMO they murdered the VI last year and now they're doing the same to the III. But, people bought up the Oly VI's and I'm sure they'll do the same with these, so I guess JB wins.
JB always wins, ppl think just because shoes sit on shelves JB doesnt make $$$, it's the retailers who lose profits not JB

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by solejordan

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Can you imagine how the creases will look.

ppl shoes crease no matter wat PL/leather/pleather/suede or watever THEY CREASE GET OVER IT
You totally missed my point.

Tell me this, what looks nastier? Creases on leather or creases on patent leather?

PL will look worse but i'm not worried over wether my shoes crease or not

I hope this is true I have been debating on buying a pair of retro's but I might have to rob a bank inorder to do so, I will just wait and see...

I could for sure see them DESTROYING the TB 3. I am cool with that. I have 2 pairs of the Retro's. Let the Noobs buy the Patent's.

They want OGs to be different than Retros, so they will always have cosmetic differences that even a noob could tell

if these hasnt been posted yet, i guess the dude that saw these on the other sight didnt read the topic, it says tb 3 rendering (photoshop). got peeps trippin.lol

They'll probably be PL like the pure 3's had on them. I'm with you guys, I think it
will be kind of weaksauce but hopefully not that bad. I like my pures, the PL isn't
too gaudy. If the whole shoe is patent though...
mad.gif

Glad I got the reds last year

I'm only a fan of patent leather on XI's

Who is running Jordan Brand?

Watch they do something confusing and put NIKE AIR on the back but have that awful looking Patent Leather. I'd probably have to punch Jordan in the face ifhe did that!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by richierich781

if these hasnt been posted yet, i guess the dude that saw these on the other sight didnt read the topic, it says tb 3 rendering (photoshop). got peeps trippin. lol
so there was no sample with patent?
moneys kinda tight so pl would be a def no cop...

Originally Posted by p2vandal

Originally Posted by richierich781

if these hasnt been posted yet, i guess the dude that saw these on the other sight didnt read the topic, it says tb 3 rendering (photoshop). got peeps trippin. lol
so there was no sample with patent?
moneys kinda tight so pl would be a def no cop...

That photoshop rendering was made because of rumors that the TB III's will have patent leather uppers. At least that's what I believe I read.

Back
Top Bottom