Patriots @ Giants, 12/29/07 CBS/NBC/NFLN 8:15ET Congrats to the Patriots, Moss, and GOAT Brady

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

marleysprotege,

goodbye
why? because i thought yuku would edit out f u in? im sorry for typing it but damn people need to relax ... if anything message to mods, that word needsto be added to the blocked list ... relax ya bama

Nobody gives a $*%% that you said $*%%. How are you going to wish death on a man over a GAME?

roll.gif
Marley stay logging on to NT drunk

All I'm saying is, if you had to take a receiver in the prime, would you take Moss or Rice?
I'm taking Moss. He can't be stopped due to his size/speed and his hands. Rice has probably the greatest work ethic, but you can't cover Moss.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by nnarum

All I'm saying is, if you had to take a receiver in the prime, would you take Moss or Rice?
I'm taking Moss. He can't be stopped due to his size/speed and his hands. Rice has probably the greatest work ethic, but you can't cover Moss.

I'd take Freddie Mitchell.

laugh.gif
@ a Fred-Ex reference

That one dropped pass yielded 2 pages on here.
laugh.gif

But I COMPLETELY agree with going right back at Moss.

When he dropped the gimme pass, I thought, "If you're smart, you go right back to him. For deep. RIGHT NOW."

Why?

Because when freak athletes make simple mistakes (and missing a WIDE OPEN pass is a simple mistake, and it's clear that the reason was because he wasalready running before he caught it), what do we say?

"Wow, Randy Moss does not drop a pass like that twice in a row."

Or, "Wow, Kidd converts that pass 99 out of 100 times you call on him."

Or, "You do not see simple throwing errors like that from Griffey very often."

So if you call on an athlete to make a play like that and he flubs it, go back to him. RIGHT NOW. If he's known for being consistent enough to make thatregular play time after time after time, and he just messed it up, then go back to him.

And they did.

So I'm a genius.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nnarum

I'd take Freddie Mitchell.

its a three point game, how is this over?

I mean, i know Eli just threw a pick, but you never know what could happen. Its only three point game

Sack by Giants, pats go back 10.
things are so horrible right now because the pats just lost 10 yards.....
ohwell.gif

EDIT: And the Pats get the first down... maybe things are going downhill that fast...

So I'm a genius.

roll.gif
roll.gif
made me laugh

Back
Top Bottom