Patriots @ Giants, 12/29/07 CBS/NBC/NFLN 8:15ET Congrats to the Patriots, Moss, and GOAT Brady

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by nnarum

All I'm saying is, if you had to take a receiver in the prime, would you take Moss or Rice?
I'm taking Moss. He can't be stopped due to his size/speed and his hands. Rice has probably the greatest work ethic, but you can't cover Moss.
Have you even seen Rice in his prime?

Yes, and I know Rice is dear to a majority of NT'ers hearts on here, but Moss is a one of a kind player.

eli just ruined my day.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Anybody else see that stat?

The Pats are 83-1 since 2001 when leading in the 4th quarter.
eek.gif

Please Brady, don't let Moss get the record. Throw it to Welker. Please?

edit:
Maroney.
Good.

Nobody gives a $*%% that you said $*%%. How are you going to wish death on a man over a GAME?
ive stated my reasons above ... and why do you care so much about all my posts? you respond to every post i make in every thread, i get it, youdont like me or my opinions or the cowboys, fall back for once ...

Wow.

The Giants were the best team tonight, on both sides of the ball, special teams... everything.

For 3.5 quarters.

Im going to say it now. Congrats Patriots on a perfect season....

.... but if yall screw it up in the playoffs, its all worth nothing
laugh.gif

Welker has been HUGE this game.

Everytime he catches the ball it seems like it's for a 1st down.

Why does everyone hate the Patriots? They play hard, they have class, and they have talent? Jealousy?

boy would i love to rewind back to august and reflect on how 99.9% of NT were saying how moss lost a step and he would struggle to even break brady'ssingle season record to one wr and yada yada yada.

DIGEST IT PEOPLE, MOSSOME IS NOW THE SOLE BEHOLDER OF THE TD RECEPTION RECORD!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom