::PAU GASOL TRADED TO LAKERS - CONFIRMED BY ESPN, Yahoo!, LA Times::

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

can't wait for girzz fans to experience the phenomenon that is kwame brown
laugh.gif

i don't know how he'll fare in memphis cuz of how many guards they have but i really think javaris is gonna end up as a really good player.

starting line-up (once bynum comes back):

Fish
Kobe
Lamar
Pau
Bynum

what team can match up with them?

Wow, this is sick for the Lakers. With Gasol on their roster, I don't hate them quite as much. Great rebound deal after that Butler blunder.

Gasol will settle quick in L.A. He knows the native language of the city well..

Can Gasol and Bynum co exist on the block though? I hope this works with the chemistry and what not, but at least when Kobe passes the ball down low it willget dunked and not fumbled.
laugh.gif

Mitch, I owe you an apology.

would the lakers try and get bynum to mold into a 4 or have bynum master the 5?

Originally Posted by jpap348

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

can't wait for girzz fans to experience the phenomenon that is kwame brown
laugh.gif

i don't know how he'll fare in memphis cuz of how many guards they have but i really think javaris is gonna end up as a really good player.

starting line-up (once bynum comes back):

Fish
Kobe
Lamar
Pau
Bynum

what team can match up with them?
No One.....
pimp.gif

Hmm....Great input on the Kwame contract yall, didn't know that...Definately makes it worth while for Memphis.
I thought they were basing it off talent.

I stand corrected.

PO

Originally Posted by offbad

laugh.gif
no way they try to move him to the 4. dude will be the NBA's best center within the next year or two.

Although I have always hated the Lakers, I love Kobe. With that being said, I have always hated the fact that certain GMs in sports let the best players in thegame be surrounded by a mediocre or terrible team(Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Barry Bonds, Barry Sanders). Its such a waste to have the best players waste theirprime by having a subpar supporting cast. So I am glad Kobe's prime may not be wasted now.

But Go Warriors!!!

I LOVE MITCH I LOVE MITCH I LOVE MITCH I LOVE MITCH I LOVE MITCH I LOVE MITCH I LOVE MITCH I LOVE MITCH I LOVE MITCH I LOVE MITCH I LOVE MITCH I LOVE MITCH ILOVE MITCH I LOVE MITCH I LOVE MITCH I LOVE MITCH I LOVE MITCH I LOVE MITCH I LOVE MITCH I LOVE MITCH I LOVE MITCH I LOVE MITCH I LOVE MITCH I LOVE MITCH ILOVE MITCH I LOVE MITCH I LOVE MITCH I LOVE MITCH I LOVE MITCH I LOVE MITCH I LOVE MITCH I LOVE MITCH I LOVE MITCH I LOVE MITCH I LOVE MITCH I LOVE MITCH ILOVE MITCH

2007-01-03-tiger.jpg
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WoodsAkron06ActionImagesWI_299x400.jpg
GET 'EM MITCH. YOU WERE ALWAYS THE #1 GM IN MYEYES
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jpap348

Originally Posted by offbad

laugh.gif
no way they try to move him to the 4. dude will be the NBA's best center within the next year or two.
You plan on Dwight Howard being dead within the next year or two?

Back
Top Bottom