::PAU GASOL TRADED TO LAKERS - CONFIRMED BY ESPN, Yahoo!, LA Times::

#1 overall pick Kwame Brown and the #2 overall pick Darko Milicic team together to wreck havoc in the L!!!!!
MITCH YOU A GENIUS MAN!

Im sorry but...
no way they try to move him to the 4. dude will be the NBA's best center within the next year or two.
...lol...Come again? (nh)...I guess that guy that plays in Orlando fell off overnight?

I would like to say Lamar get traded now for Ron Artest, I think if you replace Lamar with Artest at the small forward, this team would be unstoppable

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

btw, what are the grizz gonna do with all those guards
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by mco85

I would like to say Lamar get traded now for Ron Artest, I think if you replace Lamar with Artest at the small forward, this team would be unstoppable

Artest wouldn't be happy being a fourth option. Lamar is perfect for this.

Good trade for the Lakers. When Bynum gets back, they're gonna be a problem.

How long is Kwame's contract?

laugh.gif
@"Paul Gasol".

pimp.gif
i liked kwame but this is an amazing trade for the lakers. it actually helps out both teams greatly

IMO this moves the Lakers to being a top 3 team. Once the get /bynum back their starting 5 will be sick. with Farmar, Turiaf, Rad, and Vujacic coming off thebench they are going to be very scary for any team to matchup with.

By this move alone i think the Lakers will get two rings in the next five years

"West has said that he is going to stay with Memphis until a replacement GM is found. [4][5] It has been reported that after he leaves Memphis, that West will indeed return to the Lakers front office, but only as a summer consultant, however it is reported that it is very unlikely for West to come back full-time, mostly due to his son playing collegiate basketball at West Virginia University."

Jerry West, you're a real #%$. He is setting himself up because he is planning to leave Memphis in a few months, then go job the L.A. management in a yearor so. His excuse is cause of his son...%+*...

Kevin McHale wants to hook up Boston.

Jerry West is going to hook up the Lakers.

HELL YEAH BOYEEEE!!!

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by jpap348

Originally Posted by offbad

would the lakers try and get bynum to mold into a 4 or have bynum master the 5?
laugh.gif
no way they try to move him to the 4. dude will be the NBA's best center within the next year or two.
You plan on Dwight Howard being dead within the next year or two?
Yeah man...saying bynum will be the best is a big reach. Oden, howard and bynum will provide good tv though.

Everyone Celebrating The Kwame Trade

Diddy Announcing It To The Crowd at 40/40 and everyone cheerin
4642eacf-0030d-049fb-400cb8e1

J Alba Just Got The Text Shes Happy!
14702.gif

Diddy Jay and the Crew Throw Up A Game Check That Kwame Stole From The Lakers
14453733-14453735-large.jpg

Cassie and Ryan Leslie Pop a Bottle
1347753154_05762c08e4.jpg

Even Our Future President Joined in
51648529.jpg

Back