Paula Deen is going to kill someone....

Let's forget the insane amounts of butter she adds to every recipe that she comes up with....

I saw this the other day when flipping the channels... 
eek.gif

Lutheran?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Before I die, I need to try one of these.. Looks so damn tasty.
smh.gif
[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color] That just doesn't make any sense! A doughnut with a burger?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

[/color]

She stay making the food I like though...I can't watch her show without getting hungry.

I would love if Paula Dean was my mother. It's amazing she's still alive if she's eating anything she cooks

Boondocks had that idea first though
grin.gif

It could have been the nastiest %%$# she'd ever tasted but she still would have made those faces off the strength of how much she was hyping it.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Before I die, I need to try one of these.. Looks so damn tasty.
smh.gif
[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color] That just doesn't make any sense! A doughnut with a burger?[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hmm.. Me and you are NOT the same, we do NOT have the same taste buds.. What does it matter to you what it is?[/color]

"Oh yesh I do...he..he..."

This heffer crazy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

At the sister following that mess up.
smh.gif

"A slice of heaven"

yeah you bout to get a first hand taste.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

smh.gif
[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color] That just doesn't make any sense! A doughnut with a burger?[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hmm.. Me and you are NOT the same, we do NOT have the same taste buds.. What does it matter to you what it is?[/color]

Apparently so
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

smh.gif
[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color]

Apparently so
grin.gif

How doesn't it make sense, sweet+savory=crack. It might not be healthy but it does taste damn good.

ROFL, ol girl licked her fingers, touched the donut sandwich, then gave it to the sister to take a bite off it.

Back
Top Bottom