Pawn Stars - Retro Jordan 3M Vs

Did you guys catch the Nov 1 episode of PAWN STARS on History Channel?  The episode was called Honest Abe.

[h3]Honest Abe[/h3]
Premiere Date: 11/01/2010

Join the Pawn Stars as they are presented with an Abraham Lincoln campaign ribbon from the 1860 presidential race. Will this historic piece of presidential memorabilia win their vote or will a tough debate leave the shop divided? Then, Chumlee and the Old Man have a chance to buy a fully functional 19th century dynamite detonator. Will they wire up a deal and blast through a negotiation or will it blow up in their faces? And later, a man comes in with a pair of classic 1990 Air Jordan basketball sneakers. Will the guys make an easy slam dunk or will a late whistle on the play call foul?
TVPG L

I tried to find the video but could not.  Dude had some Jordan V 3Ms and thought he had OGs.  He sold them no box no nothing, just the shoes in DS condition to Chum for $75. Not a bad deal I guess.

Did you guys catch the Nov 1 episode of PAWN STARS on History Channel?  The episode was called Honest Abe.

[h3]Honest Abe[/h3]
Premiere Date: 11/01/2010

Join the Pawn Stars as they are presented with an Abraham Lincoln campaign ribbon from the 1860 presidential race. Will this historic piece of presidential memorabilia win their vote or will a tough debate leave the shop divided? Then, Chumlee and the Old Man have a chance to buy a fully functional 19th century dynamite detonator. Will they wire up a deal and blast through a negotiation or will it blow up in their faces? And later, a man comes in with a pair of classic 1990 Air Jordan basketball sneakers. Will the guys make an easy slam dunk or will a late whistle on the play call foul?
TVPG L

I tried to find the video but could not.  Dude had some Jordan V 3Ms and thought he had OGs.  He sold them no box no nothing, just the shoes in DS condition to Chum for $75. Not a bad deal I guess.

I like that show. And that guy is a ****** for thinking that 3M V's are OG'S.
30t6p3b.gif

I like that show. And that guy is a ****** for thinking that 3M V's are OG'S.
30t6p3b.gif

This was posted in general...

Im suprised the bald one wasn't like "let me call in a friend who's an expert in this"

This was posted in general...

Im suprised the bald one wasn't like "let me call in a friend who's an expert in this"

I love that show. The most interesting show on History Channel. Gonna go and download that episode right now.

I love that show. The most interesting show on History Channel. Gonna go and download that episode right now.

great post!

chumlee's j knowledge isn't bad but he was wrong when he said, "jordan definitely won the championship wearing the 5."

mj did wear the 5 during the 90-91 season, but it was actually the infrared 6 that was worn during the '91 finals vs the lakers.

great post!

chumlee's j knowledge isn't bad but he was wrong when he said, "jordan definitely won the championship wearing the 5."

mj did wear the 5 during the 90-91 season, but it was actually the infrared 6 that was worn during the '91 finals vs the lakers.

I Know it was hecks funny dude. He thought they where OG's hahaha Even chumly doesnt know what OG's are. LOl But DS 75 dollas is not a bad deal

I Know it was hecks funny dude. He thought they where OG's hahaha Even chumly doesnt know what OG's are. LOl But DS 75 dollas is not a bad deal

Originally Posted by Izzysuarez

he reversed robbed that guy. ds 3m V's for 75 thats a steal.

Originally Posted by Izzysuarez

he reversed robbed that guy. ds 3m V's for 75 thats a steal.

haha thats a great buy, but even if dude thought they were OG, why say yes to 75 without doing some research?

haha thats a great buy, but even if dude thought they were OG, why say yes to 75 without doing some research?

You guys are assuming the guy really didn't know what they were. Buyers and sellers are always looking to get one over at these places.

Back
Top Bottom