Pawn Stars - Retro Jordan 3M Vs

You guys are assuming the guy really didn't know what they were. Buyers and sellers are always looking to get one over at these places.

Originally Posted by budgetballin

Originally Posted by Izzysuarez

I Know it was hecks funny dude. He thought they where OG's hahaha Even chumly doesnt know what OG's are. LOl But DS 75 dollas is not a bad deal

he reversed robbed that guy. ds 3m V's for 75 thats a steal.
true..but they weren't DS....but in that condition they were at least 100-115 range

Originally Posted by budgetballin

Originally Posted by Izzysuarez

I Know it was hecks funny dude. He thought they where OG's hahaha Even chumly doesnt know what OG's are. LOl But DS 75 dollas is not a bad deal

he reversed robbed that guy. ds 3m V's for 75 thats a steal.
true..but they weren't DS....but in that condition they were at least 100-115 range

I saw that episode.  I was wondering if people ever brought Jordans into that shop.  That guy probably knew they weren't really OG.  Chumlee is a serious collector, over 40 pairs.

I saw that episode.  I was wondering if people ever brought Jordans into that shop.  That guy probably knew they weren't really OG.  Chumlee is a serious collector, over 40 pairs.

I think the dude tried to play them to thinking they were OG little did he know Chumlee is a "collector"
laugh.gif

I think the dude tried to play them to thinking they were OG little did he know Chumlee is a "collector"
laugh.gif

i love that show and i think he could of even went lower, but he got get for a good price... chum knows his stuff

i love that show and i think he could of even went lower, but he got get for a good price... chum knows his stuff

this dude is an idiot for thinking he had a pair of OGs, for thinking he was going to get 500 for a pair of toro bravos, ANDDD for selling them for 75....smh not only did he make himself look stupid but he definitely got hustled to...he could have got more than 75 for them joints on ebay or something

this dude is an idiot for thinking he had a pair of OGs, for thinking he was going to get 500 for a pair of toro bravos, ANDDD for selling them for 75....smh not only did he make himself look stupid but he definitely got hustled to...he could have got more than 75 for them joints on ebay or something

I've been a fan of this show since the beginning, and have noticed Chum's SBs that he always seems to wear. It's just funny that they randomly had a guy come in and bring a pair of Jordans, so that he could give some input on a subject that the rest of the shop has no clue about, and perhaps spread sneaker culture. I think it was set up, like most reality TV is, but in this case it's a positive for all of us who collect kicks. I hope we see more sneakers coming through the shop, and on tv in the future. Someone bring in their Paris's or Pigeons, and get on an episode, the next time you're in Vegas!

I've been a fan of this show since the beginning, and have noticed Chum's SBs that he always seems to wear. It's just funny that they randomly had a guy come in and bring a pair of Jordans, so that he could give some input on a subject that the rest of the shop has no clue about, and perhaps spread sneaker culture. I think it was set up, like most reality TV is, but in this case it's a positive for all of us who collect kicks. I hope we see more sneakers coming through the shop, and on tv in the future. Someone bring in their Paris's or Pigeons, and get on an episode, the next time you're in Vegas!

Back
Top Bottom