PAYPAL IS ++*@%#+ NUTS SON

Originally Posted by derventa

Originally Posted by 18key

Someone needs to open a lawsuit against eBay for being a monopoly.

Ya but ebay/paypal aren't monopolies of their respective services. lulz
IDK why, but reading Deventa's post and seeing his AVY made me laugh.

I also had a little Paypal mishap but its been resolved thankfully

man that sux
smh.gif

did u have a tracking number? cuz once that happened to me and the tracking number helped me, n i was covered i shipped out of state aswell u should call themn see wats up

Yeah that's a no no, I stopped international long ago. One time I sold an XBOX 360 out of the country and somehow the item was 'lost' between theU.S. and international shipping. Another time I sent an item to Asia and I ended up losing the $ and the item after a 'failure of delivery'. Not worthit.

I really do not see how anyone profit from selling on eBay anymore..

And using Paypal? man do i have much to say about them..

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Yeah that's a no no, I stopped international long ago. One time I sold an XBOX 360 out of the country and somehow the item was 'lost' between the U.S. and international shipping. Another time I sent an item to Asia and I ended up losing the $ and the item after a 'failure of delivery'. Not worth it.

did u ship with shipping confirmation?

having the tracking number is always an easy save

Yea, shipping to a country where its not possible for the person to be confirmed is always a risk. Actually, I just recently sold a pair of shoes to agentleman in France. He was mad sneaky about it not telling me it would be sent to France but he slid me some extra money so I went with it and all was good.

To dudes talking about closing their bank accounts. They will send your stuff to collections. TRUST me.

Also to the dudes who are selling internationally. Its a tracking number that comes with the package if its over 4lbs they will ship it priority international.Track that package on the slip. As for regular overseas mail under 4lbs. I dont know about all that

Last year they suspended my account due to suspicious activity. I had sold 2 pairs of the finale xx3 for 2400 and they held the money for a month and a half. Idont even mess with them anymore. They act like people dont have bills to pay.

Originally Posted by 18key

Someone needs to open a lawsuit against eBay for being a monopoly.

the only problem is you DON"T HAVE TO USE ebay or paypal so its not a monopoly (still is to me) but not in the law books

I just had to pay off 450 to these dudes this summer after I got scammed byFace82 here on NIKETALK.....

Paypal SUCKS (face82 as well)

One of the reasons I don't mess with shipping internationally, not even to Canada or Mexico. This happened to me a few years back. They actually have muchbetter policies to protect sellers now (for example now you can send to unconfirmed buyers in the US), but still it's a risk sending overseas IMO, and toomuch trouble to send it out..(filling out those forms at USPS after waiting in line..no thanks).

They also have some shady rules that most people don't know about, until you get screwed. For example, if an item is sold for over $215 USD, you need toput both tracking AND signature confirmation on the item. If you don't, and the buyer claims they didn't receive it - you're screwed. You'dthink eBay would try to inform sellers of this, but no...it's hidden in one of their agreements or FAQ pages.

Originally Posted by msw1233

For example, if an item is sold for over $215 USD, you need to put both tracking AND signature confirmation on the item. If you don't, and the buyer claims they didn't receive it - you're screwed. You'd think eBay would try to inform sellers of this, but no...it's hidden in one of their agreements or FAQ pages.
They probably didn't do it before but they do it now. I think its a reminder on the paypal website

Damn, I just got got too. The person is No Longer a Registered User so I'm messaging everyone who has completed a transaction with them to see ifthey're scamming. All I have is the customs number so I'm screwed. UPS only from now on.

Anytime I get a payment through paypal, I use their site to pay for the shipping costs & print it online. Extremely easy and your back is covered. Trackinginfo is provided on their transaction. Years using it, and never had a problem from a seller's stand point. (shipping internationally along with theUS)(Always shipped USPS priority, most of the time I add sig confirmation as well.)

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Anytime I get a payment through paypal, I use their site to pay for the shipping costs & print it online. Extremely easy and your back is covered. Tracking info is provided on their transaction. Years using it, and never had a problem from a seller's stand point. (shipping internationally along with the US)(Always shipped USPS priority, most of the time I add sig confirmation as well.)
I usually do set up shipping through PayPal but they don't offer First Class online. Oh well, Lesson learned. At least this happened on a $40sale and not on the J's I'm about to list.

I stopped messing with Paypal to sell items after I went through a similar situation. I only use the service to buy things these days.

Yea I don't do international shipping anymore because I had the same thing happen to me on a Finley jersey, a Nike one, back when they made the authentiesout of drifit. Like you said, you end us losing the money x 2, AND the item, and in some cases a negative feedback or strike on your account. I know 100% surethat dude has that jersey too

I may have lucked out. One of the eBay users I messaged responded saying that they just got a dispute from the same user today too. Hopefully PayPaldoesn't see this as a coincidence.

Back
Top Bottom