PayPal question

Im just about to set up a account for Paypal, How many of you are on PayPal and How long did it take to set up and verified your account?

Ive had paypal since 2001. it took about a month to get verified. I think i called , i cant really recall. Im not confirmed tho. I dont think canadians can have thier accounts confrimed

I've been using PayPal for a while now - I don't remember the exact year. I have my account verified, and confirmed, but it took a while for my account to be confirmed. I don't want to say a year, but it could have been something like that. PayPal said it's harder to confirm Canadian addresses because of the way information is shared with the Banks, or something like that.
[/center]
[/center]

^^ when i called a few years back they told me i couldnt confrim my account because it was canadian, that must have changed

Its fairly easy to confirm your address nowadays, just click the CONFIRM LOCATION link on the top left corner once you sign in.

When you first register a credit card with Paypal, it should show you steps to confirm location as well.

If not, then click HELP, CONTACT US and call them for exact instructions.

It should be able to be done right away if its online or if they have to mail info to you, then that should online take a week or so.

Peace
Pass me the noose, I'll show ya how to hang..
www.soundclick.com/Phillysophical

when you click comfirm adress it will ask for a home number then type it and ti will call you in likle 5-10 mins to comfirm adress but if you are not home it will automatically send a mail to your house with a code to type into paypal then your adress will be comfirm

didnt want to start a new thread, so...

my listing on ebay just ended for a shoe that went for approximately 400cdn

just got paid by the buyer but the buyer is nonverified on paypal and has a unconfirmed address. less than 10 positive feedback but is currently sitting at 100%.

should i send the shoe to this person in new york? how safe is it with paypal if i have tracking number and receipts for sending the parcel there?
WANTED: Multi/Multi ("DMP") Jordan LE (9.5), Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5)
I HAVE: Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), White/Yellow ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Black/Black-Deep Orange ("Hawaii") Nike Dunk Low Premium SB (7.5), Baroque Brown/Altitude Green ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk High Pro SB (7)

to get verified it only takes a couple weeks. you need a credit card to get confirmed though

Back
Top Bottom