PC 2007 Retro Aqua 8's DS

Take my response with a grain of salt, that's my caveat because I think the market on these older retros is quite inflated, especially this particular model with all of its paint issues.

But, these DS, truly DS meaning never tried on, not worn once, worn around the house, etc etc...but, truly DS, never unlaced...I'm gonna say $250 for them.

I'd never pay that for them, I've seen them go for $180 from OG collectors in the Buy Sell Forum...but, $250 would be a reasonable price.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Take my response with a grain of salt, that's my caveat because I think the market on these older retros is quite inflated, especially this particular model with all of its paint issues.

But, these DS, truly DS meaning never tried on, not worn once, worn around the house, etc etc...but, truly DS, never unlaced...I'm gonna say $250 for them.

I'd never pay that for them, I've seen them go for $180 from OG collectors in the Buy Sell Forum...but, $250 would be a reasonable price.

I sold a pair just as the Aqua craze began, for $175 lol. It was a second pair i bought from PYS, and thats how much i paid from them. I sold them to a fellow NT member.

The back market it is even more crazy than the current releases. I've seen aqua's go for 400! They're nice to look at, but not after you've worn them a handful of times and that paint starts to shed

I'd say $250 is right on the money as an average price.

thx guys for the responses cuz i checked on ebay and seen people buying them for 500+ but i dont think that i will rape a fellow NTer like that lol

if they are ds you could sell on ebay for 400 with no prob. idk what ppl are talking about for 250...

Originally Posted by jonk1183

if they are ds you could sell on ebay for 400 with no prob. idk what ppl are talking about for 250...

When you cease using eBay to determine your "market value", then come back here and question what "people are talking about.". This is a collectors' market on NT. Ebay is generally for finding a steal in bidding or for people who have no idea what is going on getting raped on prices. Even if you do sell them for $400 on eBay, after 9% eBay fees, 3% PayPal fees, and listing fees, you will only see a little over $310 after shipping.

Back
Top Bottom