PC v. MAC: Which are you on?

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

PC with XP SP3 FTW
pimp.gif
Same here.

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

Originally Posted by sauuceking

No offense to PC users, but it seems like these kind of threads pop up all the time, and it's always PC users that make them. Seems like y'all insecure you using a PC and need verification that it is still cool.
if we were "insecure" wouldnt we just ask what other ppl use? instead we ask and say what we use. again PC FTW
pimp.gif

Uhhh...so you're telling me you made this thread with the sole intention of letting everyone know you use XP with SP3, and have not and will not read whatother people post/use?
laugh.gif

PC because possibilities are endless. Although I love the mac interface I would probably never buy a mac.

I like to choose the components that go into my PC so yeah...

I would not mind owning a mac if they were not overpriced

ive been a pc user since i can remember but am planning to make the switch to mac within the next 3 months

4 PC's. Two Dell laptops (one Vostro & one Inspiron), one Dell desktop (530), and one old Alienware computer that is a work in progress but is onit's way to being my most powerful computer by far.

Just copped this over the weekend, glad i did, it's awesome. Still getting used to OSX since i've been using windows for years.
overview-hero20081014.jpg

Back
Top Bottom