PE Jordan Retro 1 High Releases - Dec 20, 2014 (Melo, CP3, Blake Griffin)

I want jordan1 melo 9.5 size. (under the $ 150 )

However, except for oneness, I can not find it.

If i saw a number of incidents in the oneness right order will not?
Is there anything else to me a site where you can buy a 9.5 size?
plz..... ToT

under 150... gluck they go for around 200

I said screw it and asked for a refund. They provided one promptly, but claimed they didn't false advertise by saying they had two sizes in stock on their site, but told customers that they're awaiting a shipment from Nike.

Any word / update on anyones oneness orders with the Melos. No tracking + a week of waiting has me wondering whats going on. I'm usually not quick to be complaining, but this is not how to go about running a legit business.

No updates on oneness yet... Never seen such a low feedback/response from a "legit" store before... Do they usually provide a tracking number / shipment confirmation?

There is a link below to them as they are a sponsor of NT.

Last edited:
Westbrooks are super slept on...copped from NDC on RD and got them this morning due to the snow storm delaying shipments. These are definitely better in person...infra 23 is bright as hell and the tumbled leather completes it for me. I wasn't a fan of the teal originally but these came out super clean.

Westbrooks are super slept on...copped from NDC on RD and got them this morning due to the snow storm delaying shipments. These are definitely better in person...infra 23 is bright as hell and the tumbled leather completes it for me. I wasn't a fan of the teal originally but these came out super clean.
i copped em too, dope cw imo. got em for 90 sumthin with emp discount

i copped em too, dope cw imo. got em for 90 sumthin with emp discount

Nice! That was a come up. Hell where you work? I see you in the DMV...so am I.

Last edited:
Oneness287.com is the worst website/company I have dealt with yet.  After over a week of waiting for some sort of update, I emailed them inquiring on status of my order.  I said if I do not receive an update, I will have to submit a claim to paypal.  I received an email this morning that my order has been canceled at my request. I didn't request cancelation, I simply inquired on an already paid for item that they either oversold or chose to sell on eBay for more.  No explanation, just a canceled order email.  

I will never order through them again, and am spreading the word of their crooked business to the NT fam, in hopes that no one else gets scammed by these scummers.  Holding on to people's money, probably in hopes that they just let it go or forget about it is DISGUSTING.
sick.gif
I wonder how much longer they would have waited to refund my money if I didn't address the issue.  The warning is out, take it for what it is worth.  

Bottom Line: Oneness287.com needs to learn how to run a business. In every business, customer service is crucial.

Back
Top Bottom