Peak Tony Parker TP1 - Make the change folks

So I have in the past year or so started making the change to try shoes outside of the BIG 4(Nike, Adidas, and Reebok, UA).

People I would highly suggest stepping outside the lines of the norm and trying these brands.

Peak

Anta

Li-Ning

Because all I can say is they are making shoes with quality that easily surpasses Nike(I am a huge nike fan dont get me wrong). BUT, I am a huge Wade fan and the quality of Wades compared to.... is NO comparison.

So...I know some are going to crap on this thread...thats cool. But for those who really like kicks...I would say be different. Try them out. Because they are producing some seriously quality kicks.

My new TP-1 Fiesta got delivered this morning. They are silly comfortable. The insole is like some plush soft material and you can easily feel the cushioning system they used for the midsole.

Anyways....Pics

Nightwing Also did a video review month's back

Last edited:
Been wanting to try out some of these other brands as well, may I know where you purchased yours? Thanks. Good thread.

Been wanting to try out some of these other brands as well, may I know where you purchased yours? Thanks. Good thread.
So I got mine from ebay from 94feetofgreatness. But they also have a store front. I would find them on ebay and write them and the can hook you up. Other than them, the only other real place to get them is the main site.

But here is 94's site.

http://www.94feetofgreatness.com/

Was wondering if anybody would start a Peak thread. Just got 3 pairs of George Hill's model and they are stupid comfortable. Had a bad experience with Peak last Black Friday, but finally gave them another chance, and I couldn't be happier.

Peace,
J

These are so comfortable it's crazy. Love them. Now looking to get the original blk and white colorway

TP9-2
20140902181722.png

311.jpg

33.jpg

PEAK-TP9-II-3.jpg

The 2 looks more expensive to me than the first one, but I like his first sig better.

Thanks for posting that link to 94feetofgreatness. Saw they had the Anta KG4 and was hoping against hope they had my size, but alas, they didn't. Guess Anta only makes smaller/medium size shoes and anyone above a sz 10 is assed out 
mean.gif

Still, a great site with some great prices and shoe selection.

If you're a size 10 they have them here but it costs more than at 94feetofgreaness. I heard from nightwing say Anta's sizing is weird. He's a size 9 and they recommended him a size 8.
http://peaksneakers.com/anta-kevin-...re-pe-basketball-shoes-white-black-p-348.html
Thanks for the input. Unfortunately the smallest I can go is a EU 45. Anything smaller and the top of my toes will be slamming into the tip of the shoe. Thanks for looking out for me. I've actually tried peak sneakers as week as hibasketball and they've both told me Anta doesn't do sz 11 or higher. I heard from some sources that there were some Anta KGs in the Philippines in larger sizes, but like the unicorn, it appears to be a myth. I have both family and sneaker contacts in that country keeping an eye out for Anta KG shoes out there. I'm really only looking for the KG sigs as I saw a white gold Anta KG team shoe on ebay for a decent price, but I didn't like the color way or design. Anta KG 1, 2, 3, or 4 would be just fine with me. While I am pretty much resigned to never having them, I will keep a 2% hope alive. 

Thats cool. I've been wanting a pair to see how good they are even though im a big guy. But I like light shoes with good tight ankle support.

ebay seller ecco8653 has the black, white, silver, and blue TP9-2 right now. Item #261656832208

I would get it if shipping was free.

Just copped a pair of Team Lightnings on the cheap and was really surprised at the comfort and fit of the shoe.

Have been wearing Nike's for the past 15 years and these are definitely up there.

Traction was excellent, locked down fit and great cushioning.

Definitely keeping these in my rotation.

I tried to tell people this. That bouncy foam inside is just amazing. Shoe is excellent period. People just need to take the chance to branch out.

Back
Top Bottom