Peaky Blinders

Man I watched all 4 seasons across a 2 week span.

There was this one scene, I think Thomas had his gang/turf hit hard, and dudes just come out of the bath, looks out into the horizon from his window like full on buh nekkid.. I’m like wtf lol

Finally caught up and thought the finale was well done. Liked how Tommy got up into Ms. Eden's guts (I would've).

Adrien Brody did a good job as a Luca Changretta. The entire time I wondering if he was associated with Capone and boom, the finale answered that lol.

Idk what to watch next. Started the Sopranos, but I think it's the age of the show that I lost my focus. May start The Wire.

I been re watching sopranos, for like the 4th or 5th time. I think it holds up well.

Reactions: Ube
Is it a slow burn or does things pick up quick?
I dont think its a slow burn, i just finished seasom 1 and i am still into it like its the first time i watched it. I think it gets better every time. However, that and the wire are my favorite shows of all time (outside of comedys) so i may be biased. :lol:

Finally caught up and thought the finale was well done. Liked how Tommy got up into Ms. Eden's guts (I would've).

Adrien Brody did a good job as a Luca Changretta. The entire time I wondering if he was associated with Capone and boom, the finale answered that lol.

Idk what to watch next. Started the Sopranos, but I think it's the age of the show that I lost my focus. May start The Wire.

What about Boardwalk Empire? Show was lit.

I’ve been finishing up The Knick. Drama about surgeons and hospitals in early New York. Awesome show and it’s wild. Only 2 seasons though.

I’ve been finishing up The Knick. Drama about surgeons and hospitals in early New York. Awesome show and it’s wild. Only 2 seasons though.
It was a great series on cinemax. I was tight it was only two seasons.

Clive Owen and Andre Holland killed it in their roles.

Eve Hewson :evil:

Season 5 was :pimp: :pimp:

love love love the historical significance that we’ve been getting these past 2-3 seasons

I need to go ahead and watch season five

I wonder how they handled it. They started filming at the beginning of last year, so I wonder if she filmed anything, everything or was she too sick.

I didn't see anything about any breaks, because they would need to rewrite things I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom