Peaky Blinders

I'm digging the Brody Mafia character portrayal.
Those early 20's Gangsters were interesting like that. They had a business that was invented by Prohibition and to protect their newfound wealth against a fuming Government, staying calm and calculated was instilled in all of them. Cool and organized. He's all over it if you ask me.

Linda is so cute.
20's style is so dope to me.
Women's hair style was fly AF.
Lizzy is sexy, too.

brody sounding like he borrowed marlon brando’s voice and accent from The Godfather.

Must’ve been a weird scene to film in episode 2 where charlie is sleeping in the bed and cillian murphy is standing at the window a few feet away naked.

Finn has been like the Rickon Stark of this show, barely seen until the last few eps. Dude grew taller than everybody.

tommy gets any yambs he wants on the show. Even women who are fighting against him.

Just finished seasons 3 and 4. Definitely liked 4 more than 3. But that alfie apologybscene is a classic. "Shalom, Arfur, shalom!" :lol:

adrian brody did a better job than i had expected.

Littlefinger/carcetti always a scheming sob. :lol:

This season was an improvement over the last. I liked the simpler story line

But the story relies too much on the "Tommy has a plan" steez. But it works

The finale really covered a lot of ground. Felt like I was watching an episode of Last Kingdom
Agree about the tommy always has a plan thing. Reminded me of sons of anarchy in 20s england. :lol: even with all the wierd/different covers of the red right hand song, i feel like soa always had some wierd cover songs too :lol:

Yeah, IMO they need to chill with the random modern music blaring during some screens. It is overdone sometimes

-Like I'm glad someone else apprenticed Alfie's greeting to Arthur in season 3. I was rolling when I first saw it.

I didn't like Body's fake Godfather act that much, but I still liked the season overall, especially compared to the messy Season 3 plot line

Agree about the tommy always has a plan thing. Reminded me of sons of anarchy in 20s england. :lol: even with all the wierd/different covers of the red right hand song, i feel like soa always had some wierd cover songs too :lol:

That's a good comparison :lol:

Damn, I don't really even pay attention to the music like that. :lol:

Personally I think season 4 is some of the best television I've seen in a while.

I liked some of the arctic monkeys stuff, and of course all the bowie and radiohead was appreciated.

I was legit upset when i thought they got arthur. Hes prob my favorite on the show. And why the **** did it take alfie crossing them 3x before they killed him. Should have been after the first time, or at least the second.

So damn... Tommy stopped a pending revolution with the Shelby Company Limited family appendage? :wow::lol:

Arthur! :pimp: :emoji_metal:

It's absolutely crazy how Tom Hardy transforms himself into his character. I liked disliking Alfie... Such a strange acidic person.

I'm glad Luca got got... I just wish they would've showed his moms get hers too. Great job done by Brody channeling Vito Corleone.

The thought of Poly's heel turn... :sick::smokin

:emoji_raised_hands::emoji_fist: For Johnny boy....

Really enjoyed season 4... Kudos... Damn though, I hate British shows having these short *** seasons (Top Boy, Luther...)

Just finished seasons 3 and 4. Definitely liked 4 more than 3. But that alfie apologybscene is a classic. "Shalom, Arfur, shalom!" :lol:

adrian brody did a better job than i had expected.

Littlefinger/carcetti always a scheming sob. :lol:

:lol: I was thinking the music drives home the SOA comparison, cheesy as hell but realized I'd rather that than 1920s English music.

I was kinda surprised polly didn’t let michael in on her fake switching sides. It inadvertently let tommy know michael would let tommy get murked to save himself. Now he’s banished to america to stay with his grandma smurf.

I was kinda surprised polly didn’t let michael in on her fake switching sides. It inadvertently let tommy know michael would let tommy get murked to save himself. Now he’s banished to america to stay with his grandma smurf.

I think it shows that Michael will say anything to protect his birth mother.

As far as him and the woman that raised him are concerned I think he feels lied to his whole life and when she came back it really wasn't a good time for her at all. You can see how much he does care for her after she was talkin' to him and they both got comfortable with each other. He went from a good kid to a gangsta, he gon walk a lil different

Back
Top Bottom