Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Not to nitpick but it seems like everyone calls the armys a HOH release. I'm almost positive some boutiques got them when they released, I could be wrong but I remember hearing that.
they were at a few spots other than HOH....not many though
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Can anyone keep a lookout for a sz 7.5?!? If y'all find it PM me?

Thx bros!
try to stock locate them at footlocker/footaction and see if you can use the $30 off VIP coupon.
FTL and FTA still has these for $199 on their site?  I would have thought they would have been marked down by now...especially since NDC has them for $159

why don't Nike just discount these in store.By any chance are the eggplants still around. i have a feeling they gonna try to do a random F&F sale and try to move them.

i was surfing thru eastbay a month ago and i saw these in my size (11.5) and they were available and i ordered it. =) these are nice

Originally Posted by east99

i was surfing thru eastbay a month ago and i saw these in my size (11.5) and they were available and i ordered it. =) these are nice
i think you can still return these to eastbay. they are cheaper on nike.com now.

i think you can still return these to eastbay. they are cheaper on nike.com now.

It took eastbay almost 2 weeks to give me a refund. Plus they don't refund shipping fees.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

It took eastbay almost 2 weeks to give me a refund. Plus they don't refund shipping fees.
so you are saying for him to keep the pair he paid $200+ shipping for instead of returning them and buying from ndc for 160+tax + return shipping?

Id do it to save a few bucks esp if I knew I could get them for below $160.

Shieks has them for $130. If you have a Footlocker in your mall and the Shiek's doesn't have your size, just ask the Footlocker to price match.

footlocker wont price match.. or will they?... dont u need to show like an ad or sumtin to confirm the actual price

yoo slim they sell this all purpose spray called "awesome" its very strong you will have to dilute it.. with a little of that and mostly water might do the job.. make sure tro put more water than the actual liquid, it works for almost any stain

im waiting for the to go for cheap at footlocker. i been waiting for a minute but memphis is a jordan city. Its so easy to cop other retro kicks on sale

Originally Posted by purplehazen

yoo slim they sell this all purpose spray called "awesome" its very strong you will have to dilute it.. with a little of that and mostly water might do the job.. make sure tro put more water than the actual liquid, it works for almost any stain

would that help clean the sole as well?

so you are saying for him to keep the pair he paid $200+ shipping for instead of returning them and buying from ndc for 160+tax + return shipping?

I dont know where in my sentence you read me telling him to keep the shoes. I'm not telling him what to do. I'm just sharing with him what to expect. I just returned an item a couple of weeks ago to them. He is gonna do whatever the hell he wants to do.

I WAS UPSET WEN I SEEN THESE ON THE 50% OFF LAST MONTH @ FOOTLOCKER SMH I PAID RETAIL THE DAY THEY DROPPED

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

I WAS UPSET WEN I SEEN THESE ON THE 50% OFF LAST MONTH @ FOOTLOCKER SMH I PAID RETAIL THE DAY THEY DROPPED

I was just Footlocker and they were still at full price.  Which Footlocker had them for 50% off?

One more thing...just checked FTL,FTA and Champs websites and the Pearls are no longer there. They must have done a return to Nike. Hoping they hit the Factory Stores in full force.

I dont know where in my sentence you read me telling him to keep the shoes. I'm not telling him what to do. I'm just sharing with him what to expect. I just returned an item a couple of weeks ago to them. He is gonna do whatever the hell he wants to do.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

One more thing...just checked FTL,FTA and Champs websites and the Pearls are no longer there. They must have done a return to Nike. Hoping they hit the Factory Stores in full force.

me too.

Back
Top Bottom