Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

$72 
eek.gif
.....expecting these to fly now 
nerd.gif

^^^enter code "RUNPRERUN" for 25% off whatever the clearance price is, and if u have swoosh...they're $72

Originally Posted by KingJStacks

Originally Posted by purplehazen

yoo slim they sell this all purpose spray called "awesome" its very strong you will have to dilute it.. with a little of that and mostly water might do the job.. make sure tro put more water than the actual liquid, it works for almost any stain

would that help clean the sole as well

it would do a good job with a sole, it wont make yellow sole icey but its very strong and will get most of the dirt out... as far as cleaning the bottom of foams i use a mix of mr clean, bleach and water, it works great.. you just have to stay on top of them, dont let them sit to long without cleaning them, it really helps with icey soles

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

^^^enter code "RUNPRERUN" for 25% off whatever the clearance price is, and if u have swoosh...they're $72

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Will Be Coppin Later This Week...

funny these are so low now...wondering if fleabay will start having these for super cheap...still not really sure if I like these but if I can get these for $80 that's something can't be passed up

thanks for the code.  I'm officially broke now due to nike.  I wonder how fast they will disappear on ndc now.

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Originally Posted by djeo23

Free shipping code?
Its already free for orders over $100
that's funny...i ordered well over $100 worth of stuff today and still had to shell out the $8 for ground
ohwell.gif

i'm gonna give 'em a call tomorrow and see what up
nerd.gif

y'all welcome for the heads up on the code, checked my email half asleep in the morning cause the notification kept going off...saw that email and woke right the #$%+ up and went online
laugh.gif

The footlocker by my crib still haven't sold one pair, from release date, still have a FSR, but they havent marked them down SMH.

thanks mayhem for the code i just got my brother a pair as a belated christmas gift. i thought about coppin for myself but my 02's are still holding up

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Just copped a pair for $54 shipped. Nike gift cards ftw.

I was thinking hard for a min if i should cop these for $77 shipped since i had a $50 gift card code from coke rewards and this 25% off clearance item code NDC emailed me. But I ended up getting a pair of kobe V's and 2 jordan polos for $88.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom