Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by Executive76

I'm gonna need some assistance with a sz 10
nerd.gif

theres too much speculation right now. i need pics. hopefully they are actually pearl this time around

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

whys everyone gonna need help, yall dont have local urban accounts?

says top tier urban accounts, so no telling what kinda release this is...

^ no only top urban accounts means might only be a few stores in a whole state if you dont live in NY OR LA

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^ no only top urban accounts means might only be a few stores in a whole state if you dont live in NY OR LA
true.

so what colors are these? these true white? or those nasty HoH joints be re-released...

There's about 5-6 stores in Bmore alone that has a top urban account
nerd.gif

Hopefully this wont be some weak #+* Tier 0 BS

Originally Posted by air max 87

true.

so what colors are these? these true white? or those nasty HoH joints be re-released...

Here u go looks like pearl white AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO 624041-206 PEARL WHITE/BLACK-TRUE RED $200 6-13, 14, 15 9/1 SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST

Originally Posted by NycPosite

sole you going to have those?

There's a lot of "soles" on NT, but I'm gonna go ahead and assume you're talking to me since I've been posting a lot.

Yeah, I'll have them up on the site probably sometime next week for preorder (as soon as I get my allocation #'s). You'll see them in my sig whenI do.

Im hoping and praying that they are TRUE WHITE and not a re-release of the HOH Pearls from last year.
Honestly, i'll be happy if its either as i become very fond of the HOH Pearls but I have more than enough pairs!!!
I'll take 12 pairs if its the TRUE WHITEs...

This is great. I was bout to cop a pair on ebay the other day but didn't. I hope they aren't that ugly @!% champagne color.

All I need is these and the volts and im good.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Im hoping and praying that they are TRUE WHITE and not a re-release of the HOH Pearls from last year.
Honestly, i'll be happy if its either as i become very fond of the HOH Pearls but I have more than enough pairs!!!
I'll take 12 pairs if its the TRUE WHITEs...
In the picture I have they definitely look a lot brighter than the HOH pearls, but that could just be the lighting.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

laugh.gif
@ everyone hatin on the '09 pearls. yet everyone was beasting hella hard back in may tho.
once i found out they were the female lookin champange color
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom