CharmCityKid wrote:

laugh.gif
@ everyone hatin on the '09 pearls. yet everyone was beasting hella hard back
in may tho.
once i found out they were the female lookin champange color
indifferent.gif

since when is champagne considered "female?"
nerd.gif
the funny thing is if the champagnes had been the ones to drop originally, no one would have aproblem tho.

i actually thought i was gonna be able to save money this year, smh, looks like imma be broke again

No way I'm missing out on these. I plan on going hard for a sz 14.

Thanks for the info 23MC

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by NycPosite

sole you going to have those?

There's a lot of "soles" on NT, but I'm gonna go ahead and assume you're talking to me since I've been posting a lot.

Yeah, I'll have them up on the site probably sometime next week for preorder (as soon as I get my allocation #'s). You'll see them in my sig when I do.

Damn you are going to make me very poor this year.....

Still have my 02's, but they're beat as hell...

These sound super limited so it's looking like a no-go for me... I ain't sleeping on no sidewalk for shoes anymore.

Good luck to all of those that will be able to get them.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

I will do my best 2 cut as many throats of the NikeTalk re-sellers by stealing their customers in this release
still denying ur a reseller eh?
laugh.gif

^^^^It is one thing 2 take advantage of a skill-less sneaker-head and charging them re-sell prices 2 the max

It is 100% different 2 school all less skilled sneaker-heads I come in contact with, either through the forums, or sales

a sneaker-head from 2010 must posses all attributes of the culture, including the recent hype-beast effect

Man... Don't make me too excited.
I was excited last year when the news about pearl white is coming out.
But I was thrilled once I saw the actual shoes...

Back
Top Bottom