Peloton Bike

After 3 Lanebreak rides, I really believe it’s the thing that’ll give the company a second wind of sorts, especially as they keep building on it. Continued gamification and DLC (downloadable context for purchase to customize experience) might be something PTON taps into as well.

9D9146A3-67B2-4459-B40A-6197E14BA84D.jpeg

:wow: @ the stock price tweet

I was actually just looking into getting a used peloton. Would it not be a good investment?

I was actually just looking into getting a used peloton. Would it not be a good investment?
Stock probably not a good investment

Health wise absolutely imo. I got young kids and since the pandemic haven’t stepped foot into a gym. Running/peloton/home weights.

Stock probably not a good investment

Health wise absolutely imo. I got young kids and since the pandemic haven’t stepped foot into a gym. Running/peloton/home weights.
But considering the tanking stock price, could it affect the peloton platform? I’m unsure about paying the $45 a month suscription >D

Most Americans buy gym equipment for the home and never get the full use of them.

I would always say NO unless I knew you were a highly dedicated/disciplined individual.

Most Americans buy gym equipment for the home and never get the full use of them.

I would always say NO unless I knew you were a highly dedicated/disciplined individual.
Same could be said about a gym membership or anything health related tbh.

Individually up to the individual but it’s been A+ for my household.

Same could be said about a gym membership or anything health related tbh.

Individually up to the individual but it’s been A+ for my household.
Very true for gym memberships as well.

People that are membership consultants at gyms know this when signing folks up.

I agree that buying the equipment at home never gets full use, but the apps and programs really makes it easy for you to start a routine.

I’m now working out at home more than I ever did at the gym. It’s become so convenient to just workout rather than plan your day.

FYI I have two small kids so making a daily visit to the gym is now impossible.

Moheezy Moheezy

Yea, I don't think, "the apps and programs being easy to use" really matters for the average American.

The fact that a workout actually has to be done is what the problem is.

Respect to you for being consistent with it though.

You could also look into renting one for $90 a month. Comes with full membership, no commitment and you can buy it out after 12 months if you like it. I’d recommend renting and after 2-3 months cancel if you don’t like it. Plus you’d still get warranty coverage unlike a used one.

Got mine going on two years ago. I find it really motivating and easy to use. I’ve been consistently exercising at least 5 days a week since purchase. Never been in better shape.

I do agree it takes the right mindset, but as someone who failed to use gym memberships because it wasn’t convenient (I work off hours) this has been a godsend. That said, I have plenty of friends who got one and basically never use it.

Moheezy Moheezy

Yea, I don't think, "the apps and programs being easy to use" really matters for the average American.

The fact that a workout actually has to be done is what the problem is.

Respect to you for being consistent with it though.

You're probably right. The habit itself is what's hard to build and easy to break.

Back
Top Bottom