Peloton Bike

The wife and I decided to pick up a Peloton Bike. Kind of wanted to put in a squat rack, platform, and weights in my garage to lift, but I know it would have taken up too much real estate. Considered a rowing machine, but it seemed too boring. Landed on the Peloton after a ton of research and the wife trying it out at a store here in town.

Anyone on here have one? I excited to get back in shape.... been slacking.

1_AazBiN0VQwqxErGIA3saYg.jpeg

Yea we got one...seats hurt my balls and adjusting those shoe clips are a pain

:lol: They have bike seats that have the hole in the middle so the balls are not squished. I had that problem when I bought my road bike, almost returned that ****. Felt like I got continuously kicked in the balls.

Peloton's are definitely all the rage right now. Price point is steep tho. $2K+ for the bike & then you have to subscribe to a membership if I'm not mistaken for video access.

I did research and that "peloton" bike apparently costs 2 thousand American dollars.

Opee you could have gotten 2 very good real bicycles for that
I was going to suggest this as well.

Maybe he lives in the NE or Midwest where he could only ride forreal 7 months out of the year

But, As with niche kitchen items, I would always wonder how much usage will this get in about 18 months

Last edited:
I spin a lot, (stationary bike classes set to music) and that **** does wonders for calorie burning. With that said, I definitely wouldn't get the same effect if i was cycling by myself in my garage. The bike is fine, but I'd personally opt for a nice set of kettle bells for weight training and cop a real bicycle for cardio. Or just hike/run.

Rowing machine >>>>

I'd have copped that personally

if i had room in my place, i'd definitely get a Concept rower.
my co-worker swears the Peloton is the greatest invention. :lol:

personally, i'd rather just jog

Back
Top Bottom