Penny Foamposite One Candy Blue

Now finally I can say a pair of dopes is Wack give us shooting stars and mint Tiffany green

Those two colors together make them look fake even if they are real. Nike needs to get a panel together of true foam sneaker heads before they release anything anymore.

Those two colors together make them look fake even if they are real. Nike needs to get a panel together of true foam sneaker heads before they release anything anymore.
????

let me guess you will head the panel??

if you don't like the colorway move on... this imo is crazy talk

Those look dingy already
sick.gif
definitely dingy

the dark grey upper ones dont look too bad, but not feeling the candy blue with the regular grey 

No way Nike is gonna retro a colorway that bombed that hard. NOBODY wanted these, they sat in the DMV, probably did in NYC too.

These made it to TJ Maxx and Marshalls and sat in there too.

And after they finally vanished I was in DC one time near Judicary Square and saw like 5 bums wearing these.

But all of a sudden dudes asking for these shoes to retro cause they love dem so much :lol:

Look no further than the hysteria over Laney Vs.

The generation that dominates the sneaker buying public doesn't care about any of that. For people who have been around for a long time, that sounds insane. I still can't fathom how, according to market prices, it's like kids prefer the crappy CDP - present XIs to OGs and 2001s. But, that's what it is - up and down and right is left.

Look at this thread - just a few posts up, you have some kid asking Nike to retro a shoe that came out 2 years ago.

You have people afraid to wear their new foams for fear of messing up the icy sole. ...These are 1 - 3 year old GRs that are easily replaceable. ...Imagine how these kids would treat an actual gem. ...The irony of course, is that a lot of the real gems aren't all that hyped, so half these kids wouldn't even recognize one.

Happens to me all the time - I'll be sitting on the train across from some high school kids talking about sneakers. I'll be wearing some 20 year old pristine Forces, or mid 90s AM 95s, and they won't even notice because it's not something that's "hype." ...Not that I'm complaining about that - the last thing I'd want is one of those kids to talk to me. :lol:

Last edited:
No way Nike is gonna retro a colorway that bombed that hard. NOBODY wanted these, they sat in the DMV, probably did in NYC too.

And after they finally vanished I was in DC one time near Judicary Square and saw like 5 bums wearing these.

But all of a sudden dudes asking for these shoes to retro cause they love dem so much :lol:
Olive IXs would like to say hi to you. I remember when everyone says that they were ugly back when they were retroed in 2002. Boy, was I shocked when everyone was beasting over them when they were confirmed and even more when they decided to slap a limited tag on them. To this day, I still and always will consider them ugly.

Last edited:

Look no further than the hysteria over Laney Vs.

The generation that dominates the sneaker buying public doesn't care about any of that. For people who have been around for a long time, that sounds insane. I still can't fathom how, according to market prices, it's like kids prefer the crappy CDP - present XIs to OGs and 2001s. But, that's what it is - up and down and right is left.

Look at this thread - just a few posts up, you have some kid asking Nike to retro a shoe that came out 2 years ago.

You have people afraid to wear their new foams for fear of messing up the icy sole. ...These are 1 - 3 year old GRs that are easily replaceable. ...Imagine how these kids would treat an actual gem. ...The irony of course, is that a lot of the real gems aren't all that hyped, so half these kids wouldn't even recognize one.

Happens to me all the time - I'll be sitting on the train across from some high school kids talking about sneakers. I'll be wearing some 20 year old pristine Forces, or mid 90s AM 95s, and they won't even notice because it's not something that's "hype." ...Not that I'm complaining about that - the last thing I'd want is one of those kids to talk to me. :lol:

Olive IXs would like to say hi to you. I remember when everyone says that they were ugly back when they were retroed in 2002. Boy, was I shocked when everyone was beasting over them when they were confirmed and even more when they decided to slap a limited tag on them. To this day, I still and always will consider them ugly.

Yeah brahs, when i really think about it. The beast would probably eat up some Carolina Foams

The last pair of foams that sat in any way shape or form was the cough drops. Sure there were certain pairs that might have lasted a week or two in certain cities but for the most part, they know they're at a point now where they can drop anything they want and it will sell.

Remember how much all black, black/citron, and black/red foams sat in 06? Imagine how bad pink foams would have sold back then, and now people camp for them. Just the state of things right now.
That's true

These aren't the worst that we have seen but I would like to see them in person. I just want the black/volt pros to release or the blue/black pros and ill be happy

Back
Top Bottom