Penny Foamposite One Candy Blue

Nike should bring back original colour over these
mad.gif

Camos aren't too bad but I agree only if the upper wasn't grey and if it was all blue it would probably look so much

i was thinking the same thimg but what other color would work?

I wish I was good at photoshopping cuz I'd run down some colors to see if they're as good as what I'm imagining. I'm gonna go with an ice blue color to match the bottoms. If somebody is good at photoshop.....feel free to chime in.

The kids at Villa were praising over this pair. One was like "oh I don't know if I should get these camos or the blue ones that are coming out" as he's getting his ticket

The kids at Villa were praising over this pair. One was like "oh I don't know if I should get these camos or the blue ones that are coming out" as he's getting his ticket

Yea that's when I just turned my headphones all the way up lol. I'm pretty everyone was selling beside me and like 6 other people. I dont mind reselling or whatever but It's getting ridiculous now. I like these tho but 29th is coming to fast, nike has no mercy

Last edited:
These ones are an easy pass I'll keep my Royals. Oh and ol boy you was kickin it with yesterday with braids was who I was telling you bout at the other foam release

Yea when those royals retroed few years ago I just moved here and didn't know where the hell to get anything at the time. Might get these. That dude was telling me bout some shoe I didn't know what the hell he was talking about.

I told myself i wasnt going to cop any more foams with translucent soles.... Might have to stop that for these
pimp.gif

Yea when those royals retroed few years ago I just moved here and didn't know where the hell to get anything at the time. Might get these. That dude was telling me bout some shoe I didn't know what the hell he was talking about.

Oh he ain't ya boy?
I just moved here last July n I was in the same boat as you till I found Villa. I can appreciate that they aren't shady. Always took care of me.

I got my pair on Nike.com, I got lucky

You didn't move here from the Midwest did you

Random question. I've always wondered why FNL never got foams. I mean logistically did Nike just say sorry you guys don't have access to them? Anyone know why from a business stand point?

Yyeah and dont worry, well get another pair of eggplants but this time with metallic purple........oh wait......

Next up, weve done metallic yellow, red, blue, purple......

Green! Even tho we jus had pines

When pic's first came out, I thought these were white and they looked dingy. From the new pics, these actually look pretty clean. It'll be a game time decision for me.

Back
Top Bottom