Penny Foamposite One Candy Blue

RSVP system has been canceled until further notice, according to other NT members. FCFS for now

Wish foams would go on sale..... lol had a friend of mine scoop both camo foams for 109 euros... aprox 150 each...
And I knw these will prolly end up on aale there too.... tired of spend 2bills a pair..... smh

Pretty sure the RSVP system isn't going anywhere anytime soon. She's the PR director for Nike btw so she's a reputable source.

It's funny how Niketown's do FCFS for 1 release and people begin to think they're moving away from the RSVP system.

View media item 471027

not sure why the rumors that the RSVPs are going away without a proper replacement proccedure in place yet
grin.gif
 pretty sure it'll be here until Nike finds a better way of releasing shoes

Last edited:
They look way better in person, like evey foam IMO.

Still Pass though, too much money I could put in another shoe or just something else.

imo i have now really looked into the term "cop what you like" i really love this foam colorway and i am hoping for an easy cop i will be going to the store at 5am with a box of donuts and a coolata hoping to get my pair i must admit these could be my favorite pair of shoes

Held these in hand and I must say.... these are fire!!!! This thread is only 14 pages before release day??? I think All the jordans that dropped this month along with the denims and camo foams have overshadowed these....blue and grey is always a nice clean color combination...but as always im sure the hype will catch up... these wont last the weekend...

Just last night I called the local spot I put in the raffle for to see when they were gonna call the winners. He told me he was picking right then and there and that I'd one but my mans didn't . Felt bad but not too bad lol
Will post pics tomorrow when I scoop them, good luck to everyone else

Back
Top Bottom