Penny says all white (and possibly all black) Foams are on the way

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by MrDozo

all white foam with clear soles? lol

the yellow soles will look real nice with the white upper. call them the zits.

Foams are now like the #%!@@ of sneakers. used and abused, i am no longer amused.
yellow soles look great on the white foam pro's....i don't see these being any different bro

Yellow soles on an all white foam sounds hideous to me. It would standout more.
The pearls have a little black on them which I think helps the appearance of the yellow soles.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

all white foam with clear soles? lol

the yellow soles will look real nice with the white upper. call them the zits.

Foams are now like the #%!@@ of sneakers. used and abused, i am no longer amused.
yellow soles look great on the white foam pro's....i don't see these being any different bro
Yellow soles on an all white foam sounds hideous to me. It would standout more.
The pearls have a little black on them which I think helps the appearance of the yellow soles.
they'll have black on them....Nike, hopefully, isn't dumb enough to drop an entirely white foamposite.

Penny said theyre going to keep bringing us Foams while theyre hot. I say theyre going to consistently keep bringing us anywhere from 4-6 pairs a year for the next 3. Time will tell but thats just my opinion. Get it while the getting is good. Nike is loving it. 
laugh.gif

How did Foams get so popular all of a sudden? I used to be the only guy at my school who wore them and I usually waited a few months until they got marked down to $150 or so. 
grin.gif

I perfer the all black foamposite, the white is going to yellow eventually. The black foams would last till JESUS comes. Im hoping the black pair would look like the varisty red /black foams and the sole would be clear or all black.....

you know how i know this is not gonna be pretty?

all white anniversary Jordan 11s were yellowed out of the box. retro quality is trash, don't lie

oh and you can trust my opinion, I'm not a reseller, even if i wanted to be

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

How did Foams get so popular all of a sudden? I used to be the only guy at my school who wore them and I usually waited a few months until they got marked down to $150 or so. 
grin.gif

I went to college in Indiana and I never saw anyone wearing foams. I used to be the only one even on the court ballin in foams. 

Originally Posted by d e beatup

I don't post about upcoming releases often (because people bother me with "prove it" posts, but for what it's worth...

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]HOLIDAY 2012   [/td][td]  [/td][td]314996   [/td][td]010   [/td][td]   [/td][td]M   [/td][td]26816   [/td][td]557416   [/td][td]N   [/td][td]UNITED STATES, GLOBAL   [/td][td]F16355   [/td][td]F16355-M1-C1   [/td][td]  [/td][td]Active   [/td][td]AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE QAM   [/td][td]BLACK/BLACK-MEDIUM GREY   [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]
Looks like the holidays this year is going to be madness once again. Bring out the camping gear everyone. Time to go H.A.M.

Originally Posted by cw0974

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

grin.gif

I went to college in Indiana and I never saw anyone wearing foams. I used to be the only one even on the court ballin in foams. 
Man I feel you. I only buy one sneaker a year now and I'm not into it anymore. But my deepest regret is selling my Black Foam Ones when times got hard.
tired.gif
I know they will def not be the same quality wise this time around.

at this point i doubt penny acutally care which colors come out as long as nike cut the check for them

Originally Posted by Tipsy

Originally Posted by ninjahood

eggplant foamposite is what let da hypebeasts turn da knobs.

Agree 100%
I kinda agree... The Dr dooms sold pretty fast... and the 07 Royals FLEW probably faster the the eggplants.... They jus made more eggplants... And it was the first retro color with a clear bottom...

kool BUT WE ALL WANT THE BLACK ON BLACK COLORWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom