Pentagon preparing to send US troops to Israel VOL. Here we go

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

No. Its just that you and everyone else that tells people to leave the US for whatever reason....sound like complete morons.
I don't think I sound any worse than these internet guys who talk a big game and won't do a damn thing.

I've been hearing people yell that same garbage since the war in Iraq started. It's tired.
8bf156e4b73b94fbf8d7838eef4e417cfa1068b.jpeg

you don't fix problems by leaving

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Man, be quiet.
Too much truth?

Too much idiocy.  How can you tell people to leave their country if they don't agree with what politicians are doing, they have as much right to be here as you do.  The only difference between people like that and people like you is they aren't dumb enough to risk their lives so the wealthy can stay wealthy while the poor remain poor.  Now, I wouldn't mind fighting for my country if there was an unprovoked attack, similar to Pearl Harbor, but if I feel the slightest hint of danger in the US then best believe I'll be out of here until things cool down.  How can you even pledge allegiance to a country that doesn't own its own currency?  You might as well pledge allegiance to whomever does control the currency, which I refuse to do.  You can go down with the sinking ship, I'll live wherever I see fit...

We're really trying to pop some !%!+ off tho spec ops in africa the ndaa, patriot act, and sopa, and now this !%!+ damn america doing work.

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

At the risk of sounding ignorant, how real of a threat is Iran?

For the time being, they are our biggest threats as far as harboring terrorist besides Pakistan.

since the 70's DC has made it clear with each election it is them (DC) and us (the actual people)

this fits the US government as a company mold to the T...they are making business decisions not humanitarian decisions...
the sovereign states more and more forfeit their independence and ability to govern themselves to the authority of the federal government
they will continue to do what they see fit and tell us what we need to hear to keep us subdued

and in reference to if all us Americans want iPhones and cheap gas...you do realized Venezuela has dirt cheap gas and iPhones as well and they aren't starting wars every decade...care to enlighten us on what else these wars are gaining us, the people?

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

For the time being, they are our biggest threats as far as harboring terrorist besides Pakistan.
I'd be LMAO if they didn't really have nukes
laugh.gif

...but I doubt it though.

I don't give a #@$! about you or your family. You said there's no better place to live than the U.S., just calling out your erroneous statement. You should have said "In my opinion, there's no better..."

laugh.gif
wow.

finns has a point though. I'd trade places right now with anyone who's in NZ or anyone in a Nordic country (SE, DE or NO).

what's after Trillion? we'll be breaking the barriers for debt ceilings FTL
eek.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
all that money spent stupidly.

btw, in connection with the thread:

The EU sanctions come amid Iranian threats to cut off access to the Hormuz Strait in the Gulf – a key crude oil trade route – if an embargo is enforced, sparking fears of a surge in European oil prices not seen since the 1970s.

European officials played down the threat saying closing the strait would be more damaging to the Middle Eastern country's own economy.
Europe is the second-biggest buyer of Iranian oil after China, with 450,000 barrel being bought daily. Iran exports 2.5 million barrels a day worldwide.

Earlier this month Barack Obama agreed to impose tough financial sanctions against the Iranian Central Bank in response to the country's refusal to halt nuclear testing. Shortly afterwards, Tehran test-fired a missile in defiance.

US war ships have been patrolling the Hormuz Strait to ensure Iran doesn't attempt a blockade to tanker traffic.

Well, wasn't that a smarter move although the drivers in EU won't like this. 

Now if China can follow suit.

Originally Posted by r33p04s

since the 70's DC has made it clear with each election it is them (DC) and us (the actual people)

this fits the US government as a company mold to the T...they are making business decisions not humanitarian decisions...
the sovereign states more and more forfeit their independence and ability to govern themselves to the authority of the federal government
they will continue to do what they see fit and tell us what we need to hear to keep us subdued

and in reference to if all us Americans want iPhones and cheap gas...you do realized Venezuela has dirt cheap gas and iPhones as well and they aren't starting wars every decade...care to enlighten us on what else these wars are gaining us, the people?
Let us disregard the fact that Venezuela's leader is a corrupt douche bag. Let us disregard the fact that probably only 10% of Venezuelans can even afford an iphone. Let us disregard the fact that gas is in much higher demand in America in comparison to Venezuela.

Now that we have disregarded key points.
Move on!

To the US ? 0.
Don't believe the media hype.  

To Israel ? I wouldn't call it a threat, but definitely a power that would force Israel to change how it wants to operate. When Iran gets nuclear weapons, Israel (which illegally has hundreds of nukes no one ever complains about) knows play time is over. 

So you can say that Washington views them as a threat simply because they would would make our friends in the area (Israel, Saudi Arabic, Kuwait etc) unconformable. They could potentially harm us through messing with the oil flow out of the gulf; but Iran isn't stupid. As far the "terror" threat, again, don't believe the media hype. Iran is dominated by Shia's and if you know anything about them, you know they don't exactly get along with al-Qaeda or other Sunni groups. They do fund Hezbollah, but that group is focused on Israel. In fact Iran is the victim of US funded terrorism itself. Don't take my word for it, look up Jundallah, a group that frequently carries out car bomb attacks on Iranian civilians. 

At the end of the day Iran is not even the real issue. Iran is just another chess game between the real competitors: China/Russia vs US/Israel/European Union. China/Russia love Iran because it's a thorn in our side, and the only real country in the area preventing the entire Middle East (the oil etc) from becoming dominated by the West.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

US would annihilate Iran in conventional warfare.  
You gotta remember how persistent their soldiers(if you want to call them that) are. Long after the main battles, they still would most likely continue to attack US troops. But, for the guy that was comparing them to Iraq, they have a more built and stable government and military so their tactics in fighting aren't as unconventional (rudimentary) as Iraq was. I'm only talking about the actual military, terrorists and loyalists are a completely different story. So, all in all, they would lose convincingly to us if they fought us in the manner we have extensive experience in (conventional warfare) but, if they use guerrilla tactics or something similar, we could be in it for the long haul.
The entire reason Iraq sucked so much is the whole COIN thing that comes with nation building. Look at what we did to Iraq in 2003 in the initial invasion. We plowed our way to Baghdad. We would likely do the same to Tehran if we wanted too the trouble comes when we try and nation build. 

Originally Posted by DoS

Originally Posted by r33p04s

Let us disregard the fact that Venezuela's leader is a corrupt douche bag. Let us disregard the fact that probably only 10% of Venezuelans can even afford an iphone. Let us disregard the fact that gas is in much higher demand in America in comparison to Venezuela.

Now that we have disregarded key points.
Move on!
Lets disregard the point I was making about cheap gas and iPhones...would it have been a better example if I said Brazil? Who happens to be one of our bigger creditors....

Originally Posted by AJ fanatic

Agree with that but I have a lot more I the picture than most of you on here if not all. As far as thinking in my own ... Gimme a break dude! I'm in the Air Force! No one coerced me to do anything or think a certain way! I work with mostly NSA civilians so there's no "Yes Sir" attitude I'm dealing with. I didn't have to do anything to make it to E-7 but study for a few test and score higher than my peers. I made it at 13 years too which is fairly fast so I'd like to think I'm pretty good at what I do!
 .  .  .
11qiz5t.gif

...yeah we're screwed. 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Originally Posted by finnns2003

My family is here. My life is here. Right now, there's no better place. If you dont agree, take your own advice - get a clue and a passport.
I don't give a #@$! about you or your family. You said there's no better place to live than the U.S., just calling out your erroneous statement. You should have said "In my opinion, there's no better..." 

Ya u mad.The USA is still the best place to live in the entire world.Talking about S.Korea being better because a newsweek top-10 told him so. ++%!$.
It's not Newsweek, they weren't the people who decided. Another sheltered, ignorant #$!! with no clue, surprise surprise.

Makes me mad that Iran was allowed to have a nuclear power plant despite them saying that its only for "clean power"....bunch of BS right from the start...and now they are close to obtaining a nuke AND are blatantly threatening to use it.  Inexcusable...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
  and im not even jewish.

Ya u mad.The USA is still the best place to live in the entire world.Talking about S.Korea being better because a newsweek top-10 told him so. ++%!$.
It's not Newsweek, they weren't the people who decided. Another sheltered, ignorant #$!! with no clue, surprise surprise.

Be quiet before we bring democracy to your country.

Ok? So what point are you exactly trying to make? 
I said there is no better place to live than in the United States. Saying I should have said "In my opinion..." G.T.F.O.H. Of course its just my opinion.

Sheltered? I've been to places around the world you can only dream about little boy.

*clicks ignore button*

Originally Posted by AJ fanatic

Agree with that but I have a lot more I the picture than most of you on here if not all. As far as thinking in my own ... Gimme a break dude! I'm in the Air Force! No one coerced me to do anything or think a certain way! I work with mostly NSA civilians so there's no "Yes Sir" attitude I'm dealing with. I didn't have to do anything to make it to E-7 but study for a few test and score higher than my peers. I made it at 13 years too which is fairly fast so I'd like to think I'm pretty good at what I do!

pimp.gif
 E-7 M Sgt, 13 years as an Air Force Cyber Analyst?  Yeah man... just based off that I can only imagine the clearances you must have.  

Originally Posted by AR Guy

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

US would annihilate Iran in conventional warfare.  
You gotta remember how persistent their soldiers(if you want to call them that) are. Long after the main battles, they still would most likely continue to attack US troops. But, for the guy that was comparing them to Iraq, they have a more built and stable government and military so their tactics in fighting aren't as unconventional (rudimentary) as Iraq was. I'm only talking about the actual military, terrorists and loyalists are a completely different story. So, all in all, they would lose convincingly to us if they fought us in the manner we have extensive experience in (conventional warfare) but, if they use guerrilla tactics or something similar, we could be in it for the long haul.
The entire reason Iraq sucked so much is the whole COIN thing that comes with nation building. Look at what we did to Iraq in 2003 in the initial invasion. We plowed our way to Baghdad. We would likely do the same to Tehran if we wanted too the trouble comes when we try and nation build. 

Oh don't get me wrong, I know for a fact that we would humiliate their military if we invaded. Our experience in mordern warfare is second to none with Israel distantly behind. But, they would be overall slightly more difficult than Iraq and I also think we would have a tougher time to contain violence in the "post-war" period because, being as their country is a more established nation than Iraq was prior to us invading, their would be more loyalist that would be constantly attacking us and they also harbor a lot of terrorists so that would also be an issue all over again for us. But, I'm sure if it happened again maybe we can contain the insurgency a bit better since we now have more experience in that type of fighting(which Israel is really good at). Your pretty knowledgeable about war, do you study it?

Ok? So what point are you exactly trying to make? 
I said there is no better place to live than in the United States. Saying I should have said "In my opinion..." G.T.F.O.H. Of course its just my opinion.

Sheltered? I've been to places around the world you can only dream about little boy.

*clicks ignore button*
laugh.gif
Right, sure you have.

Free healthcare, better education, and lower crime rates in other countries but all poor JordanXI45 can offer is empty rhetoric and fables.

For those who are open minded, intelligent, and able to process basic information, here is their ranking:
1) Finland
2) Switzerland
3) Sweden
4) Australia
5) Luxembourg
6) Norway
7) Canada
glasses.gif
Netherlands
9) Japan
10) Denmark
11) United States