Pentagon preparing to send US troops to Israel VOL. Here we go

Originally Posted by tkthafm

Have you studied Sunni/Shia history at all (formally or not) ?

Is so, you certainly know what Ibn Taymiyyah has to say about collaborating with the Shia's ? 

Do you even know who that is or what significance he has in this discussion ? Have you ever read any of his books ? 

al-Maqdisi ?

Do you even know why Shia's called Rafidah  in the first place and what this entails ?

Do you know who Omar Bakri is ? and what happened to him when he appeared on TV and just suggested that Hezbollah could be considered Muslim in the first place  ? 
roll.gif

*patiently waits while you scurry off to google*

It's best to keep quiet when people who have spent years studying these things are speaking.

If I'm wrong (in which case I apologize) and you actually know what you are talking about beyond the paragraph you might have read in a high school textbook explaining Sunni and Shia as "they disagree over who should have been the next ruler" then we can go from there. Although it would have already been obvious to you that the al-Qaeda/Iran connection is a myth.
laugh.gif
 Ok you got me.  Your 'years of studying these things' exceeds my daily internet browsing at work.  You got me there so my lips will be sealed plus I really don't care to waste my time.  
Nevertheless... since you're so educated on all this stuff... why are you here posting here on an online sneaker board trying to convince the likes of me when you could be contacting US District Judge George Daniels and lead attorney Thomas Mellon?   Since you're so adamant that there are absolutely no Iran ties to 9/11 why not present your findings to them? 

Also you can start the appeal process for the Taliban, Osama, Iran and Al Qaeda .  I am sure your formal education is a million times more accurate than those intelligence analysts whom spent what... just a mere10 years on this case?   You could be the one that tell those 9/11 family victims whom have waited 10 years for this judgement in the Havlish, et al. v. bin Laden case that the ruling is nothing more than US Propaganda and that Judge George Daniels is wrong!  

Imagine you could be a whistle blower like Joe Wilson because after all this Judge's ruling is the beginning of the build up to war against Iran. 

So here I did the research and here's the contact information for the above mentioned. 

United States District Court

Southern District of New York
Daniel Patrick Moynihan 
United States Courthouse
500 Pearl Street
New York, NY 10007-1312 
Tel: (212) 805-0136

Thomas EMellonJr.

Mellon Webster & Shelly, PC
A Professional Corporation
87 North Broad Street
Doylestown, PA 18901
215-348-7700 (phone)

GOOD LUCK! 
smile.gif

[font='Times New Roman', Times, serif]
[/font]

Wait...

Yeah I know you're not doing... Just another arm chair....

How about a youtube video instead? 
laugh.gif

Ayo...Round of applause for THTHAFM. 
I've agreed with pretty much everything he's said in here...

Now if only we could get him to stop defending Islam as a whole...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Is so, you certainly know what Ibn Taymiyyah has to say about collaborating with the Shia's ? 

Do you even know who that is or what significance he has in this discussion ? Have you ever read any of his books ? 

al-Maqdisi ?

Do you even know why Shia's called Rafidah  in the first place and what this entails ?

Do you know who Omar Bakri is ? and what happened to him when he appeared on TV and just suggested that Hezbollah could be considered Muslim in the first place  ? 
roll.gif

It's best to keep quiet when people who have spent years studying these things are speaking.

If I'm wrong (in which case I apologize) and you actually know what you are talking about beyond the paragraph you might have read in a high school textbook explaining Sunni and Shia as "they disagree over who should have been the next ruler" then we can go from there. Although it would have already been obvious to you that the al-Qaeda/Iran connection is a myth.

I don't think you understand.
This is an engineered plot coming from high up in the govt, just as the so-called "evidence" against Iraq was. The truth (and wasting my time sending letters/making phone calls) means nothing. They already know the truth. Far more important people than my self have been doing the same for years now. Do you have any idea of the power of the Zionist lobby ? 
laugh.gif

It's annoying when there's any mildly intelligent discussion on NT and the response is: "this is a sneaker message board blah blah". I didn't see any sticky limiting threads to being about relationship problems and WSHHH videos. 

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

al-Maqdisi ?

roll.gif

I don't think you understand.
This is an engineered plot coming from high up in the govt, just as the so-called "evidence" against Iraq was. The truth (and wasting my time sending letters/making phone calls) means nothing. They already know the truth. Far more important people than my self have been doing the same for years now. Do you have any idea of the power of the Zionist lobby ? 
laugh.gif

It's annoying when there's any mildly intelligent discussion on NT and the response is: "this is a sneaker message board blah blah". I didn't see any sticky limiting threads to being about relationship problems and WSHHH videos. 

Exactly...and don't forget that Colin Powell has since apologized for lying about going to the UN with limited information 
Dude felt so awful he straight up resigned. 

...and we're going to let this happen again? 
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Its funny, for claiming to not wanting to be fooled...they're being fooled AGAIN 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom