Pentagon preparing to send US troops to Israel VOL. Here we go

Senoj

formerly adidas freak
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=28494
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...t=va&aid=28494

January 2, 2012. Jerusalem. In one of the most blacked-out stories in America right now, the US military is preparing to send thousands of US troops, along with US Naval anti-missile ships and accompanying support personnel, to Israel.

It took forever to find a second source for confirmation of this story and both relatively mainstream media outlets are in Israel. With one source saying the military deployment and corresponding exercises are to occur in January, the source providing most of the details suggests it will occur later this spring. Calling it not just an “exercise

6a00d8341c7de353ef0147e377a06b970b-500wi

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Didn't read the article, but WW3 will start this year. Guaranteed.

eyes.gif

United States military tho
30t6p3b.gif

Bunch of war hungry white dudes in expensive suits controlling the fates of a bunch of young soldiers . Sickening.

US/Iran relations have been deteriorating. though i don't understand why iran would blow things up as a result of international sanctions, that would just make them the worlds pariah wouldn't it?

also, could this be an election ploy? just like how bush got reelected, nobody wants to change leadership in times of war

Originally Posted by FOOLIO

also, could this be an election ploy? just like how bush got reelected, nobody wants to change leadership in times of war

The majority of America doesn't want another war right now. Except the right wing neocons who mostly voted for Rick Santorum last night courtesy of the establishment controlled media.
http://www.truthinexile.c...he-media-rigs-elections/

Looks like we're trying to prevent a situation from occurring tho

The timing is interesting

i mean, yall do want cheap gas and iphones still right? let the military cook

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

30t6p3b.gif
If there is a draft im moving to Mexico. Dual citizenship FTW

%%%@ that.

if something goes down im fighting, i am not gonna run to another country and hide and then come back like a coward..

Originally Posted by Demps

30t6p3b.gif

%%%* that.

if something goes down im fighting, i am not gonna run to another country and hide and then come back like a coward..

But what would you be fighting for? For the sake of this country? Or because you are patriotic?

If the US is dumb enough to start another war now then I'm moving too. The leaders do not care about their people. Politicians are supposed to be civil servants, we shouldn't go to war for them.

Never let a politician grant you a favor. You will pay for it.

30t6p3b.gif

%%%@ that.

Define "something goes down"...The US is such an antagonist when it comes to enemies of Israel. Need proof? Look up the Stuxnet Virus. I'm a Veteran and I'll never fight again...coward? There's nothing cowardly to refusing to fight on a lie. Don't let the media fool you into "doing the right thing". 

30t6p3b.gif

%%%@ that.

No offense, but you're exactly the type of person the military is looking for. We poke, we prod, we start wars. It's what we do. Read an American history book and realize that we've started way more wars then we've been provoked into. If "something goes down," it's usually our doing.

Back
Top Bottom