Peope Who Ride Bikes in the Middle of the Road When There's Clearly A Sidewalk Right There....

@ dude video taping as the car comes before he gets hit.. 

ive watched that video an X amount of times.. dude  has me goin
30t6p3b.gif
every damn time. 

Originally Posted by natelav129

im sorry but i had to
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
one mo gen'
its like bowling, dude got a strike

im going to hell
embarassed.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ not a damn was given that day

edit:

they have to put this on grand theft auto..!!!!

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

laugh.gif
I smirked really hard at the .gif until i saw the reactions from the video. 
embarassed.gif
roll.gif
.... ok that's enough.
tired.gif

unless it's a sanctioned event like parades where roads are closed and you can clog up the roads, why else would 15-20 or a hundred bicyclists clog up a roadway going 5mph? Shouldn't they be going the speed limit, or just not be in the way?

The worst I've seen is inconsiderate bicyclists who ride side by side. One bike is fine, you are in the bike lane. But that next person forces everyone in the right lane to merge to the left.

Also much hate for the people who just run stop signs and red lights.. Do you want the same rights or not? Start acting like it.

edit: didnt realize so many critical mass accidents occur. Sounds like some renegade event where they try to take over the roads, almost like a funeral procession. They dont stop at red lights or nothing.. What are they trying to prove? It almost pisses everyone off even more.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by minnetrapolis

Originally Posted by air max 87

no you dont, cause when i hit you with my car you lose.

ill keep driving and wont even "notice" you
pimp.gif

i actually hope you die
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my man. swag.

i be scared to ride my bike in the streets during heavy traffic, though.

those fools on lake st.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Crackheads on a mountain bike with pegs. Smh

i stick to the bike lanes and go to the left lane for left turns. So many people try to talk to me from their cars thinking they own the road or something

I think the only reason drivers don't hit me are because they don't want to deal with the legal process.

Can't lie, I smiled at that gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Bicyclists on the road are annoying as hell. I almost killed a dude a year or so back when he fell off his bike in front of my car. If I didn't swerve it would've been curtains for that dude
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by NinerFaithful

i stick to the bike lanes and go to the left lane for left turns. So many people try to talk to me from their cars thinking they own the road or something

I think the only reason drivers don't hit me are because they don't want to deal with the legal process.

Like if someone knocked you off your huffy you could track them down.

Originally Posted by TonyReali

most cars have license plates.  its quite easy for the police to track them down with a license plate number

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

most cars have license plates.  its quite easy for the police to track them down with a license plate number

You wanna test this out? I'll hit you with a car, and lets see if you have enough time, or physically able to catch a car's plates driving away.

You wanna test this out? I'll hit you with a car, and lets see if you have enough time, or physically able to catch a car's plates driving away.

is your net worth in excess of 6 figures?
do you have more than $300K of liability coverage on your car insurance?
are you a homeowner, current on your mortgage, with significant equity in your home (and not residing in FL)
do you have a valid license plate on your car?

If you answered yes to these questions then sure, lemme know next time you're out in West LA.  I think you're going to be hard pressed to make a quick getaway in rush hour traffic.

I have enough faith in my fellow man that they will attempt to stop you for recklessly mowing down a cyclist that is obeying the laws of the road, cause I know I would do the same if I saw that go down.  I mean I hate cyclists as much (if not more than the next guy) but I'm not tryin to steamroll em if they are following the rules of the road.

It's against the law to ride your bicycle on a sidewalk. But at the same time, they should be in the right-most part of the lane, unless turning left.

/thread

It's disappointing to see so many of you people so open about assaulting (possibly murdering) someone with a car.

For some reason people don't think it's a big deal to hit cyclists with their cars.

Talking about cyclists think they own the road, when it's someone in a car that wants to run them over for simply being there.

Man crime or not, aint nobody about to ticket you for riding
Your bike on the sidewalk and I live in boston...that *!* is annoying

The problem with that statement is YES, they do give tickets for riding on sidewalks.

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

It's disappointing to see so many of you people so open about assaulting (possibly murdering) someone with a car.

For some reason people don't think it's a big deal to hit cyclists with their cars.

Talking about cyclists think they own the road, when it's someone in a car that wants to run them over for simply being there.

this...

im sorry, champ.. i dont believe you have the balls to "test this theory out"..

Back
Top Bottom