People 25 and older yet still dressing like kids FTL

ill dress how i want at 25 why i cant wear what the @#$* i want
laugh.gif

this bothers me, when i turn 25 i should automatically put my fitteds and jordans in the garbage?

GTFOHWTBS, age doesn't have a dress code. if you're tryna get a job in some jeans, a crooks tee, and a fitted, you got a problem. if you're in themall, you can rock whatever you want.

sounds like dudes is mad because dudes 25+ look better than them.

i don't see why dudes gotta worry so much about what the next dude is wearing
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

since you guys are bashing the thread starter....**

I dont think he is worried about the next man outfit... i think he is trying 2 say that is sets a bad example for the next generation...

as you get older you guys should dress according 2 ya age...

and watch 1 knuckle head put " thier is a dress code according 2 age" no its not.. but u guys are old enough 2 firgure it out yaselfs...
09316f32e481dae03f3bd83da350b7e59926b4fa.jpg

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Originally Posted by Solegurl

Well,it gets old hearing a guy saying that they want their dream women to wear this and that,but they wear a t shirt,jeans and sneakers everywhere. I'm like....grow the f up. Guys have some crazy request(rocking heels all day everyday),but never dress up.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

n611095812_1713957_6064.jpg

FTW!
You M.I.B flashing +***%!
roll.gif
Look like u bout to go fightaliens
laugh.gif

That *$%% is clean tho. James Bond swag right there.

I'd rather see a 30 year old rocking some baggy jeans with a tall tee and a fitted on, as opposed to a 18 year old with his pants saggin down past hisknees with his dirty white boxes he has worn for days showing !

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Well,it gets old hearing a guy saying that they want their dream women to wear this and that,but they wear a t shirt,jeans and sneakers everywhere. I'm like....grow the f up. Guys have some crazy request(rocking heels all day everyday),but never dress up.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

FTW!
roll.gif
Look like u bout to go fight aliens
laugh.gif

mib2_will.jpg

pimp.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

since you guys are bashing the thread starter....**

I dont think he is worried about the next man outfit... i think he is trying 2 say that is sets a bad example for the next generation...

as you get older you guys should dress according 2 ya age...

and watch 1 knuckle head put " thier is a dress code according 2 age" no its not.. but u guys are old enough 2 firgure it out yaselfs...
09316f32e481dae03f3bd83da350b7e59926b4fa.jpg

mmm, she's hot.
pimp.gif

but yea, dress however you want is my feeling. wheteher it's a good look or not is totally up to you. it don't matter what ppl think.

i don't see a problem with it. on my leisure time i will dress however i want no matter the age. when the occasion calls for a different attire i willdress appropriately but the mall definitely is not that occasion.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

FTW!
roll.gif
laugh.gif

mib2_will.jpg

pimp.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
If they makin another M.I.B. u got it son
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

FTW!
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Naw dude look the boy from day 26 (Willie I think his name is) with a better hairline or he could be a valet cause thats how my man that works atthe hotel looks.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thread failure. Telling a grown man how to dress? Let the man be.

Besides, hypebeasts don't wear baggy jeans and/or throwbacks. They wear nuthugger jeans and plaid shirts.

Or another example:

niketalk

Back
Top Bottom