People 25 and older yet still dressing like kids FTL

Do you find it odd and funny to see guys who are 25 and older but still dressing up like hypebeast , baggy jeans, XXL tshirt, slanted fitted, oversized jerseys? I mean what are these people thinking ? I walked around the mall and just
laugh.gif
when i see them.

Yea, it's not a great look, but if they like it, whatever, it's up to them.

I'll stick rock J's at that age, but I'll dump the fitteds for sure.

no i don't find it odd, i live in harlem.
it is sad though.
i'm glad my brothers don't carry themselves like these dudes.

Co-sign 100%. It irks me when I see someone who is 29 wearing baggy jean shirts and a crooks & castle tee.

2nd childhood ftl!

I never knew u had to be a certain age to rock baggy clothes and fitteds...
laugh.gif
People should be able to wear whatever they feel like no matter what age theyare. Of course if u are at a certain function or interview u can't go dressing like that but walking around a mall or neighborhood, why not?
ohwell.gif

Does it matter? There is no rule on what to where when your *insert age*.

But ehh. I'll just worry about what I'm wearing.

Anyone wearing a jersey looks wack to me, no matter their age.

I realized you just described 90% of rappers too.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

no i don't find it odd, i live in harlem.
it is sad though.
i'm glad my brothers don't carry themselves like these dudes.

Word, Harlem is like Neverland. I'm glad I got out in time.

since you guys are bashing the thread starter....**

I dont think he is worried about the next man outfit... i think he is trying 2 say that is sets a bad example for the next generation...

as you get older you guys should dress according 2 ya age...

and watch 1 knuckle head put " thier is a dress code according 2 age" no its not.. but u guys are old enough 2 firgure it out yaselfs...

Originally Posted by geminifly

Well what about your sig? Nothing wrong with rocking a jersey of your favorite team to a sports bar orsomething...

Why you mad? Because that old dude rocks it better than you? How old is kanye? or diddy? or Jay? huh huh ... GTFOWTBS mang ...

I'll hate to see you in nYc .. you probably be going nuts .. even fems dress like that

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

I dont think he is worried about the next man outfit... i think he is trying 2 say that is sets a bad example for the next generation...

and watch 1 knuckle head put " thier is a dress code according 2 age" no its not.. but u guys are old enough 2 firgure it out yaselfs...

And as you get older you should know how to spell "there" and "figure" correctly.....

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

since you guys are bashing the thread starter....**

I agree...after a certain age, you should change your appearance. Especially if you are trying to get a job in the corporate field.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

geminifly wrote:

Well what about your sig? Nothing wrong with rocking a jersey of your favorite team to a sports bar or
something...

Yea anybody who thinks like geminifly is an idiot in my book, it just shows you're a lame %+# sheep to insecure to do you...Bamma knows damn well he washyped off Majestic in 02
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom