People and Anti-Semitism

Status
Not open for further replies.
overarching question is why even with sound evidence and logic are you likely to still be called and treated like an anti semite.
Look at who is accusing those who bring up legit criticism of Israeli policies of anti-Semitism: those who are in the camp of Netanyahu and who support the way they are treating Palestinians. It's an easy way to shut people up, but it has a lot less weight than 20 years ago.

kinda like how in the US when you speak up for oppressed people or against white supremacy some people will call you a “reverse racist”, un-American, traitor, etc etc etc.
Folks gotta ignore that ploy from obvious racists. It shouldn't matter what they think.

yeah i'm not seeing it on either maps, but this is what's become of palestine throughout the years:
1595386992202.png

damn near completely colonized.
Its crazy to me they just doing what white ppl have historically been known to do but somehow did not get the same criticism publicly.

Remember when 21 Savage shot 21 ******, sold 21 bricks, and ****ed 21 **** on his album...but had to an issue an apology for "gettin jewish money" :lol:

It's is openly acceptable for them to request and fund this kinds of music for black people yet to even speak their name can cause you to lose your career. How do people not see the hypocrisy in all this????

Anybody watch the movie Munich?!

What if a Black underground coalition decided to take revenge against those who have benefited through the institution of slavery in the same manner? If that is too long ago for ya', what if that same coalition decided to go after corrupt, racist policemen that way as well?

Why is it that when Black people speak of avenging our ancestors, we are frowned upon? Yet a movie was made, and then was applauded, when white Jews took action against those who unjustly went up against them.

Whether you want to believe it or not, this is white privilege at play.

It's is openly acceptable for them to request and fund this kinds of music for black people yet to even speak their name can cause you to lose your career. How do people not see the hypocrisy in all this????

Lyor Cohen straight up went on TBC and said "he's got people to feed" when they asked him if it was hypocritical to speak against drug use while marketing artists that promote it...and they let him get away with it :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Reactions: wr
Remember when 21 Savage shot 21 ******, sold 21 bricks, and ****ed 21 **** on his album...but had to an issue an apology for "gettin jewish money" :lol:

lol bro that ish is weird af to me - similar to when wayne apologized for the BLM comments but not for glorifying being a gang member.

:rofl: :rofl:

Anybody watch the movie Munich?!

What if a Black underground coalition decided to take revenge against those who have benefited through the institution of slavery in the same manner? If that is too long ago for ya', what if that same coalition decided to go after corrupt, racist policemen that way as well?

Why is it that when Black people speak of avenging our ancestors, we are frowned upon? Yet a movie was made, and then was applauded, when white Jews took action against those who unjustly went up against them.

Whether you want to believe it or not, this is white privilege at play.

I've had this thought where if I ever somehow become a billionaire I would fund a strategic black, black ops force doing **** behind the scenes.

LeBron too.

While songs like this exist, and don't cause a single ripple...

Now, is someone Black going to attack these jews for saying what this guy just said, then teach Jews about what being BLACK means in America?

They don't have to because they have power.

Hollywood is all about legacy.

They don't have to because they have power.

Hollywood is all about legacy.

THIS, is the reason we need to reconnect with our own ancestry, instead of worshipping their singular deity.

They have power due to their identity. Black people? We only have influence in places in which we do not control. The Nation of Islam had it right, about having a Black god, Black identity. However, they forgot about ancestral worship, our own connection to the universe.

THIS, is the reason we need to reconnect with our own ancestry, instead of worshipping their singular deity.

They have power due to their identity. Black people? We only have influence in places in which we do not control. The Nation of Islam had it right, about having a Black god, Black identity. However, they forgot about ancestral worship, our own connection to the universe.
Black colonized minds have been trained to think ancestor connection is devil worship. The people that hung your ancestors from trees and sold body parts as trinkets and made shoes and suitcases out of black skin are the devil worshipers.

The idea behind ancestors connections is that you connect with your 1st ancestor who is God. To demonize that kind of spiritual system is truly wicked.

We have to get our own ideas re packaged and sold back to us once approved by white society. Everything from Rubber ball sports, Jazz, Classical, Funk, Now Hip Hop. Everything. Look at cartoon shows and comic books repackaging spirituality with white faces.

Black colonized minds have been trained to think ancestor connection is devil worship. The people that hung your ancestors from trees and sold body parts as trinkets and made shoes and suitcases out of black skin are the devil worshipers.

The idea behind ancestors connections is that you connect with your 1st ancestor who is God. To demonize that kind of spiritual system is truly wicked.
Incredibly so. Wicked may be too kind of a word for it.

Here you have all of these Black people worshipping the same god as the oppressor, without the benefit, the complete protection of that deity. I use the term protection metaphorically, because how did the jews represented here, become WHITE?! Do they even know that the god, yaweh, that they worship, is actually Black? I laugh, but I see it clearly. Black people need to go back home, and I am not talking about back to the continent. I am talking about our true home. As you've stated, OUR Goddess's, Gods, belief systems.

The only reason they have the advantage over us, is that they know exactly what to say to Black people, in order for Black people to calm down from our anger, then admitting to some sin.

There is no such thing as sin, as it is simply a trick to keep Black people oppressed.

Sin is the moon Goddess they trick people into worshipping.

You are right about it being more than wicked.
Not only do they give you lies, but also backwords and spells to curse your self and frame of mind without knowing it. We literally can't get the universe to bend in our favor because we have no idea of the true meaning of the words we say which negates our prayers and request. People are trapped in a language matrix they don't even understand.

Sin is the moon Goddess they trick people into worshipping.

You are right about it being more than wicked.
Not only do they give you lies, but also backwords and spells to curse your self and frame of mind without knowing it. We literally can't get the universe to bend in our favor because we have no idea of the true meaning of the words we say which negates our prayers and request. People are trapped in a language matrix they don't even understand.
I see Trump attempting to do it through his Norman Vincent Peale imitation, I have listened to the prayers of other beliefs, then how words are used in the affirmative. As soon as sin is mentioned, guilt enters, and words begin to have the opposite effect.

I see you know your stuff.

Cool.

I see Trump attempting to do it through his Norman Vincent Peale imitation, I have listened to the prayers of other beliefs, then how words are used in the affirmative. As soon as sin is mentioned, guilt enters, and words begin to have the opposite effect.

Cool.
A lot of ppl say he is dumb the way he talks. I definitely recognize the preacher cadence

Cool.
Religion was created for control. You create fear and “community” to go against others and people are left with nothing more than blind following for the sake of “what if??”. People are afraid to go against their own religion in fear god, or whoever, will strike them dead. It was a form of self governing back in the day. They created a way for people to police themselves. Kings used it to stay in power, preachers used it for money, popes used it to hide their need to touch children..... nothing has changed.

Let me be clear too, I’m NOT against religion, or at least the idea, to a degree. Once it is organized history shows that it NEVER ends well. This is mainly attributed to churches ultimately being controlled by small groups of people if not a single person.

so believe what you want, create your “meaning”, but once it becomes a governing body it is a serious problem

Carla McKissic Smith stayed until one Sunday in March 2017, when a guest speaker, a messianic rabbi from New Jersey, spoke of the 2016 election from the pulpit, saying that it “threatened to seal the acceleration of America’s apostasy,” but that Mr. Trump’s victory was the fulfillment of God’s covenant with Israel. “It was not the Russian intervention that determined it,” he said to a congregation that frequently broke into applause and cheers. “The intervention was a bit higher.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom