People attending games wearing apparel of teams not playing unappreciation...

Baseball hats are the only thing that is acceptable IMO.
smokin.gif

I've only been to one baseball game that didn't involve the Dodgers. Last year, Yankees vs. Angels at the Big A. One of my boys is a Yankee fan, andhe had an extra ticket. I rocked my fitted, thats it, no jersey or anything else with an LA logo. Just the on field fitted.

this idiot was in a cubs jersey at the dodgers VS giants game on firday
tired.gif

Biggest offenders: Cubs, Yankee, Red Sox and Angel fans
laugh.gif

It's cool if you want to rock your Yankee fitted, Boston fitted, etc. Dudes come in full uniform. It's a Dodgers/Giants game and dudes are rocking aJeter jersey with an NY fitted
indifferent.gif
. Boston fans and Cub fans areterrible, and show up to the Ravine consistently.

Still remember last season when some dude was rocking a green Dodger cap, with a Kevin Garnett Celtics jersey. Right after the Celtics beat the Lakers,
laugh.gif
. He got ejected, since he was drawing negative attention,
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

is it okay to wear a Cincinnati Ken Griffey Jr. jersey to a mariners game vs oakland

or a kg t-wolves jersey to a celts vs magic game

i say yes because you are reppin your favorite player

I always think it's lame and %%#* but I will say that I rocked a Charlie Ward jersey in the student section at a Clemson game a few years back
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

I think they were playing the Terps or somebody.

Eh.. some people just can't afford anything other than that 1 jersey that they have.. no big deal.. who cares?

i never understood why people do it. who are you cheering for? they're not even playing?

u dont have to be a fan of the teams that are playing, so i see nothign wrong with rocking whatever jersey you want

when going to knicks games and i would wear jerseys, i always had on a nother teams jersey, dont see the issue

I was at a Hawks/Bulls game last year and I spot two dudes together, both wearing Lance Berkman jerseys...

I think that's the only time I've seen a Lance Berkman jersey and the time/place was so off...had me rolling.
laugh.gif

I hope they were his brothers or something...

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Happens ALL the time in FedEx
indifferent.gif
So I stopped caring years ago.
roll.gif

really, id never expect that.
Isn't the NFC East supposed to have some of the toughest fans???

saw a dude at a raptors game wearing a magic TMac jersey. his rationalization was that tmac used to be a raptor so why not. by then tmac was a rocket
smh.gif
fail on so many levels

I remember seeing some Texas and USC fans get into a fight....

....at a Cal/SC game....in Berkeley

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

this idiot was in a cubs jersey at the dodgers VS giants game on firday
tired.gif
Biggest offenders: Cubs, Yankee, Red Sox and Angel fans
laugh.gif

It's cool if you want to rock your Yankee fitted, Boston fitted, etc. Dudes come in full uniform. It's a Dodgers/Giants game and dudes are rocking a Jeter jersey with an NY fitted
indifferent.gif
. Boston fans and Cub fans are terrible, and show up to the Ravine consistently.

Still remember last season when some dude was rocking a green Dodger cap, with a Kevin Garnett Celtics jersey. Right after the Celtics beat the Lakers,
laugh.gif
. He got ejected, since he was drawing negative attention,
smh.gif

hahahahaha dude, I was at Dodgers Stadium on Wed against the Nats and Fri against the Giants and I rocked my Angels fitted both games, but I do it for SAFETY. I probably hit up 10+ Dodger games a season, only because I love baseball and live in LA and its a pain in the butt to get down to the big A or worse... Petco. You can't pay me to rock Dodger gear even at Dodger Stadium. I will typically wear my SD Padres fitted if they are playin the Padres because atleast thenI have some safety in numbers. I aint tryin to get shanked in the parking lot for rolling into Dodger Stadium with a Padres fitted on if the Dads arent intown. Atleast with an Angels cap its a somewhat safe alternative.

At the first Dodgers summit last season, two dudes got clowned something terrible. It was cold as balls that night and one dude had on a Jordan jersey with thematching shorts.
His buddy had on a Shawn kemp Seattle jersey with the matching shorts. This is a freakin' baseball game! Those dudes were dressed like they were gettingready to hit the court
in the 96 Finals instead of watching a baseball game. Type of %#$$ is that.
laugh.gif
I know one of y'all has the pics of that.

I remember this dude wore a ******** jersey to the Giants superbowl parade. 15 mins later I saw another dude rocking a Brett Favre jersey. Both individualswere promptly booed by the crowd.

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

anybody else get agitated when theres a blowout like 113-82 and people are STILL jam packed in the stands?

like go home already
laugh.gif
people spend their hard earned money to sit there and enjoy those blowouts
indifferent.gif

- you sports buffs and your bi-laws about what one can and cant do/say/wear are always hilarious to me. its just not that serious to me.

- however as i watched the last Cavs game i could have sworn i seen someone in the crowd with a Celtics Jersey on.....i chuckled, but didnt think someoneshouldnt do it 'so to speak'. with the next camera turn i then saw what i thought to be a Celtics jersey turned out to be a LeBron HS jersey.

- so, it is something i noticed, but i left it at that.

- but these bi-laws are as silly to me as still playing freeze tag......

Back
Top Bottom