people born in 2000 are turning 14 this year

Damn bruh. I joined when I was 14 and in love with the Nike Ultraposites.

I'm 21 going on 22 now. Lord how time flies :x

'92 though we outchea

Last edited:
'79 here

Some advice once you hit the twenties time will fly by.\

Stop  partying so much because it will cash up with you and your body. Excersise. Get all your business out the way early that you need to be successfull, lay those eggs early dont wait

Dont worry about partying all the time. Trust me you will be party well into your 40's

. Might of fact when you turn 30 that is when the fun begins really

My pops says the exact same thing & watching him suffer with his health is one of the main reasons I'm serious about mines

I personally love threads like these just to hear the older cats just giving life tips. Born 1994 here and don't feel old at all.
That's because you're not 
laugh.gif

One of the best things about getting older is having personal revelations about how silly certain things are. Maturing is a wonderful thing although it doesn't go hand in hand with getting older.

Reading this makes me feel ancient I remember nt early years with ez board I was in college in 99 -2000 I'm in my early 30's now but here's some words of wiSdom finish school do something or someone you love don't waste time thinking you have time if that makes any sense

born in '76 , all of you shut the **** up :lol:

'79 here

Stop  partying so much because it will cash up with you and your body. Excersise. Get all your business out the way early that you need to be successfull, lay those eggs early dont wait

Dont worry about partying all the time. Trust me you will be party well into your 40's

ALL OF THIS! '79 here too. Same advice that I'd give.

My oldest son turns 14 next month. I always think about the fact that I could potentially be a Grandfather in 2-3yrs. Scary ish... :smh:

The 30s have been the best thing to happen to me really, so i cant complain....blessed...

The 30s have been the best thing to happen to me really, so i cant complain....blessed...

This biggest mistake young people make is wasting their 20s partying to hard and not getting they life on track. We have a whole 2/3 of our life left to live how could the first third be the best times of your life? :lol:

I turn 29 in July I'm married with two kids, have a career I love and have no debt trying me down. I feel my 30s in where I'm really gonna enjoy cause now I'll have the money and travel more.

if I married in my 20's I would be divorced today

with time comes maturity and better outlook on priorities in life

Repped, I feel the same exact way about life and if I were to have married young. Its quite a few people I went to school with that are going or have gone through that divorce stage.

An that is why I don't post here as much anymore. I can't relate on Any level with someone that young. Especially born in 2000 far to much changed.

born in '76 , all of you shut the **** up :lol:

'79 here

ALL OF THIS! '79 here too. Same advice that I'd give.

My oldest son turns 14 next month. I always think about the fact that I could potentially be a Grandfather in 2-3yrs. Scary ish... :smh:

better hope not :lol:

i got 2 daughters, one going to college next year ( no pics ) , the other a sophomore in HS ( no pics either ) . i find myself wanting to smack everyone of u lil dirtbags in this thread that be around em yet i roam this place everyday like a second home :smh:

:lol:

An that is why I don't post here as much anymore. I can't relate on Any level with someone that young. Especially born in 2000 far to much changed.

Lol.

I stay in general basically.

I don't agree with that statement.

Back
Top Bottom