People calling you "Bro" unappreciation vol im not your brother

would you rather be called sis ?
indifferent.gif
GTFOO

My boy just started doing this out of the blue a couple of months ago...while it ain't that big of a deal, it's annoying as $*!@
laugh.gif

"Trust me bro...she's an 8/10 bro...I'd hit that bro...Bro, what time are you going bro?"

Maybe we should just call you *@%#$ then?

Be thankful somebody would even wanna call you bro.

You seem like the dude everybody talks about when he leaves the room.

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

How 'bout 'son'? Do you get offended/irritated when people call you their son... even though you're not their son?

What about 'dog'? I mean, you're not a dog, are you?

Just curious: what race are you? And what race do you personally associate the word 'bro' with?

See you in another post, brutha.
smokin.gif
i'm half white half puerto rican bro. i usually hear whites and mexicans say it the most here in so cal, its hard to really associate or group a certain indiudual race with saying it though.

as silly as it sounds i can tolerate people from new york saying son or god or whatever but when i hear someone from another region use those terms it seems like their trying to hard.

i really don't mind the term dog but mainly what annoys me about the term, "bro" is that when a random stranger says it to you it just comes across as so fake.

You're probably one of these tools who throws the N word around as a term of affection.

Its not that serious, sibling.
na fruitcup i'm not one of those tools that throws the n word around as a term of affection, i think it looks stupid when races that aren't black say it.

Duke called me a cup of fruit
roll.gif

Doing it, you are not.

smh.gif
son said "fruitcup"

but forreal forreal, the word isnt even serious. people get butt hurt too damn easy.

The term "bro" is just a figure of speech. It is cliched but it is fine if used among friends sparingly. It is funny when someone is so inarticulate that he says i tall the time and to guys, girls, people he has known since grade school or someone who cut in line in front of him at the club. Thatis annoying or moreso, it is just stupid. The word bro has its place when you get your friends into a huddle before the seventh game of a best of seven flipcup series.

I like the word "bro".
ohwell.gif

I like it's cousin "dude" too.
I also like the word "dudette".

Don't judge me!

Bro, just chill bro. We'll bro out, listen to the new Jack Johnson cd, play some GameCube and chill with the bros

Back
Top Bottom